Chapter 1 : A.D.D For you !

Sariels P.O.V

Lucifer , Urushihara . I don't care what you call him. I hate him with every fabric of my being but , yet a part of me swoons when I see him .
I don't know what's wrong with me , but , I like him .
No .
I have the hots for him !!!
I can't stay still ! I fly around Satans apartment every night and look in the window just to see Lucifer playing on his computer or playing on his Videogame .
God how his hair flows over his right eye so gorgeously and how his purple eyes sparkle like amethysts .
His hips so perfectly shaped and his waist so petite and fragile .
God he's so amazing I don't know how to say it .

I look at his whole body , studying him like a book . He has a cute figure and soft amazing pink lips so velvet . And his hands so gentle and charismatic and his perfect legs so soft to the touch .
Oh !!! I can't stay still I have A.D.D for him !!! Oh yes !!! Lu baby !!! Gather me in your arms and hold me so tight !! Never let me go throughout the night !!
I want to feel his lips against mine , want to feel our hearts beat together as our chests touch oh the thought !!!!
Oh where was I ? Oh yes !!
I hate him but a part of me loves him .
I don't make sense at all do I ?

Next time I see Lucifer , I'm going to show him how much I like him !!
I'm going to kiss him !! And we are going to do tongue !! 
Oh my baby Lucifer !!! I love you !!!
I'm coming !!!!!
Kiss me my dear Romeo !!
Oh sweet love Lu Lu !! Kiss me !!! 
Oh yeah .
So anyway , one night when I was in the sky soaking up power from the light of the moon , I saw Lucifer flying low beneath me , his big black wings gracefully carrying him at ever flap royally through the air . I watched him as he gracefully perched on a rooftop of a building below . He sat down and breathed the air and folded his wings .
How peaceful he looked to me , so gorgeous to my eyes .
I couldn't help but fly down to him .
I was about a mile away when I stopped and thought to myself " maybe I shouldn't . He might want to fight me . " then I thought , " a nice fight might do me some good !! " and I flew down at him with quick speed .
He didn't see me coming when I landed my foot into his head ,
Oh trust me I cracked him a good one ! 
He fell over and toppled in to the sky , into the black abyss below .
I smirked and chuckled at the thought of him coming up and getting in my face , maybe I can sneak in a kiss .
Oh I sure hope I can !!!!
I flew up towards the moon , the moon making my silky white holy wings glow bright neon green .
I stayed soaring in the sky like a eagle , sailing in the sky like a ghost ship , waiting for my dreamboat to come and try to kick my little butt .

End of chapter 🌸