Chapter 4 : Eclipse

Lucifers P.O.V

When I was flying off , I couldn't help but think about the event that took place between me and Sariel .
It was so sensual and so different .
I never thought I would ever do something like that with my worst enemy .
I even told him I love him !! What's with that ?

The thoughts went through my head like cinematic records reaped from a persons soul by a reaper .
I could picture everything I did to him .
The way I kissed him and touched him all over .
Why would I do something like that ?
I landed on the top of Sadaos apartment and looked up at the moon .
It was gracefully shining in the sky , so beautiful and young .
But then I noticed something strange about it . A corner of the moon was dark .
Very strange . I didn't know a eclipse was supposed to come along . Sadao and Ashiya didn't say a thing to me about it .
I even looked at my computer at the news and it didn't even say anything.
This was to weird . 
" URUSHIHARA !! GET IN THE HOUSE !! NOW !!" Yelled Ashiya at me .
I rolled my eyes and came in .
Ashiya was reading the news paper while Sadao was laying out cartons of food next to my laptop .
Yeah that's right , the same screwy food he has me eat every day . And I hate it . 
" Did you know there was going to be a eclipse ? " asked Ashiya .
" No . But now I do and now that I think about it , that damn Sariel isn't going to be getting much energy from it huh ? " said Sadao .

I sat there listening to them chat , until a thought came into my mind .
" Sariel needs the moon ... For energy so that mean the eclipse might ... Mess him up !! " .
After that thought went through my mind I got up from the ground fast and ran for the front door .
That's when Sadao grabbed my arm " where do you think your going Urushihara ?" He asked and yanked me back into the house . 
" I want to see the eclipse !!" I said .
" Oh no you don't Urushihara !! " snapped Ashiya at me . 

I looked at them , then looked at the open window behind Sadao . No way was I going to let anything happen to Sariel .
I ran past Sadao as fast as I could and leaped out the window .
As I was falling I opened my wings and took flight , soaring up into the sky .
"'ARE YOU CRAZY !!" I heard Ashiya scream.
I didn't give a frick what they thought . I was going to find Sariel.

I must have flew about 50 miles when I suddenly spotted him .
He was laying on the grass limp under a tree .
" SARIEL !!" I screamed and flew down to him . I shook him but he didn't wake up . Then I felt his forehead .
He had a blazing fever .
" Oh my god ! " I said and picked him up in my arms . His body was burning up .
I was scared for his life . " Please don't die on me !! " I cried .

End of chapter