Chapter 2 : Hot kiss OMG ! 🌸

Lucifers P.O.V

All I felt was a big smack in the head , it felt like someone hit me in the head with a sledge hammer .
I saw stars and then fell into the black abyss below me . Oh how I hate falling .
It reminds me of when I fell from Heaven . It was scary for me , so scary I barely could open my wings .
With all my might I used my strength and opened my wings , I took flight up into the sky fast to see who did that to me .
When I got high enough , low and behold , I saw Sariel , that freaking small angel with a big mouth . He was soaring in the moonlight , soaking up power from its lunar glow .

Boy I couldn't let him start that up again !! Not after what he did that one night !! Hurting Emilia , fighting Sadao , raising hell !! ( A/N : see The Devil is a Part Timer : Chapter 12 ) . I couldn't let him do that again !
I flew up to him screaming at him ,
" STOP IT SARIEL !!!" .
He just started laughing like a psycho and testing me . He was starting to really piss me off , why was he doing this ?!! No one really knows why that little jerk does what he does . I do , no one else gets it at all . He does it to patronize ME .
Well anyway ,I flew up to him and used my magic against him . It didn't do me any good I got to tell you .
He blocked me with his scythe and came literally speeding through the air at me so fast I couldn't see him , then he kicked me in the back .
I went hurling again down out of the sky " that Menace !!" I said in my head and smacked against a building wall .
Everything went black , I went unconscious .

The last thing that went through my mind honestly , was , " he's got me ." When I woke up though , I got the shock of my life ,
I was hung up in a tree upside down by my pants . My head was killing me , it hurt so bad , and guess what made it worse . Sariel was standing there on the grass , staring me in the freaking face !!!
" Get . Me . DOWN !!" I snapped and struggled wildly to get out of the tree .
Suddenly the branch my shorts were hung up on snapped and I fell straight on my head on the grass .
It made my head hurt 100 times more than before I hit the ground .
It felt like someone literally shot me in the head " OW !!" I screamed , I couldn't help but notice the Angel just glaring at me and smiling " Hehe how's your head ?" He asked me evilly .
I shot up from the ground and got ready to punch him in the face , but quickly fell back on my butt again ,
" crap !  He's gonna kill me !!" Is what went through my head .
Oh the thought terrified me . Cause if I would die , I'd go straight to Gehenna .
But instead of killing me , to me , he did something worse . 

I was sitting on the grass rubbing my pain filled head when Sariel got in my face , his purple eyes sparkled at me like amethyst gems and he smiled a rather childish smile , then he wrapped his arms around my neck and PLANTED HIS FREAKING .... Soft lips on mine . 
I struggled to get the little weirdo off , but he kept kissing me . Finally , I started thinking to myself how much I ... Liked his kiss , so warm and soft .

End of chapter 🎀