Irene's Pov

"Unnie!" I turned around and saw yeri running to me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Let's eat please!" She pleaded.

"Yeah. There's ramen in the fridge" I pointed to the fridge.

"No, I meant outside" she pouted.

"Fine" I sighed.

We get into the car and I started the engine.

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked.

"There's a new restaurant just near here and it's just for idols" she said excitedly.

"But you hate restaurants with idols because you're gonna get embarrassed about how you eat" I raised one eyebrow.

"Umm, I a-already l-like those t-things?" She laughed after stuttering.

I looked at her suspiciously and she awkardly smiled.

"Let's go!" She shouted that startled me. I drove off to the said restaurant.

"But before that, let's take a selca first because I want to post it in my insta" she took out her phone and took a selfie.

But whar irene didn't know was that the selca was a signal to the members for the plan.

"Have you posted it yet?" I asked.

"Yes" She said.

@kimyerim posted!

♥ 51,617 likes, 781 comments

51,617 likes, 781 comments

kimyerim Out with unnie💕

view all 781 comments

Taehyung's Pov

"Where are we gonna eat?" I asked to Jin hyung who was driving.

"At the idol restaurant" Jin hyung said.

"Again? Fine" I sighed.

"We're here!" Hoseok hyung shouted that startled me.

We went outside of the car and went inside the restaurant.

"I'll order the foods and you guys find a seat" Namjoon hyung said and went to the counter. We nod and went to find a seat.

"Hey taehyung! Is that the girl you like?" Jimin nudged me and pointed to a girl. The girl turned around and It was irene.

"Y-yeah" i stuttered.

"I heard you said mean things to her" i turned to my side and saw jungkook looking at the girl.

"Whatever" i rolled my eyes.

"I know your reason" I looked at my left and saw jimin hyung smirking.

"Me too" I looked at my right again and saw jungkook smirking.

"You just want to have a badboy side"

"And irene would like it and will pay attention to you"

"Or you want irene to notice you"

"But-"

"Shut up the both of you!" I shouted loudly that irene looked at me. She widened her eyes and she was about to say something but got cut off by her member.

"Unnie! I invited the members over" her member said.

I looked at the two at my side and their already gone. Good friends. Sense the sarcasm.

I looked around and finally found them.

"Yah! Why did you leave me?" I shouted to jungkook and jimin hyung.

"You were taking too long" jimin hyung rolled his eyes. What taehyung didn't know that the 6 members were talking about their plan.

Jimin's Pov

"Guys! What's the plan?" I asked.

"Get taehyung say sorry to irene and let irene remember taehyung" Suga hyung said.

"No, I meant the actual plan on how to do that" I said.

"I already had a plan with irene's members" Namjoon hyung said. I widened my eyes.

"What? Without us?" I screamed.

"Yes because they're smart girls unlike you guys"

"I feel betrayed by my own member" jungkook pouted.

"Same" I pouted.