Irene's Pov

I was still upset about the incident while the members were having fun. They noticed and cheered me up.

"Unnie! It's okay" Seulgi hugged me and the others joined in. The members let go and I saw someone familiar in front of me. Taehyung?

"T-taehyung?" I asked shocked.

"It's me" he smiled awkwardky.

"W-why are you h-here?" I stuttered.

"I'm here to apologize." He looked down but got the courage to look up and looked at me in the eyes.

"Irene, I'm sorry for everything I've done. For bullying you on the internet and for hating on you. The thing is, I," he paused.

"Go on" I said.

"I liked you. I was acting like that because I'm just so stubborn. I always read stories that bad boys always get the girl so I tried to do that but I got too far. I'm sorry" He said and hugged me.

"I forgive you" I hugged back. We broke the hug.

"D-do you want t-to be m-my g-g-girlfriend?" He stuttered and he was nervous.

"Yes I do" I smiled.

"Really?? Even though this is our first time meeting?" He asked shock.

"Yes because I want to be loved and I trust you"

He kissed me. I was shocked.

"I love you Irene" taehyung said.

"I love you too Taehyung" I smiled.

"Excuse me!" Jimin shouted.

"What?!!" Taehyung shouted back.

"I'm just jealous since your the one who got to have a girlfriend first! I thought it would be jungook!" Jimin said.

"Well then get a girlfriend" Suga said.

I was happy right now since I don't have any problems anymore. I was happy since I got to experience what love is. I'm happy to be with taehyung.

FIN