un

YOU'RE MINE !

kzexposed looks the same tbh 😈

LIKED BY ANDREAHILL, EMMACARTER & 219 OTHERS !

andreahill

i see no difference 💀
liked by emmacarter

emmacarter

whoever made this
account is genius ;)

useridfk69

y'all mean mean

MACKENZIE SIGHED, WIPING THE few tears that escaped. She blocked the account and deactivated her instagram. She regrets ever making that account, and uploading pictures of herself. But, what did she do to deserve this? Mackenzie got out of bed after setting her phone down, connecting it to the charger cord. She took a quick shower then got changed into black leggings and a hoodie. She applied her makeup and tamed her hair before running downstairs.

She quickly opened the pantry in her kitchen and grabbed a muesli bar before grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. It was awfully quiet in Mackenzie's house, it's like that everyday. She has one sister, Maddie, but she's away for College. Her parents are gone before she could wake up, but she sees them after school.

Mackenzie walked to school alone, she preferred it that way, and she didn't really have a choice. Mackenzie barely had friends, her whole school hated her. She did nothing wrong, they just think she's the weakest student and easiest to pick on. Which isn't wrong.

Kenzie entered through the school doors, her peers picked up on it. They gawked, but she wasn't surprised. Kenzie always turned heads, but not in a positive way. They're always pointing, making fun of her. She's used to it, but it hurts her. Kenzie felt uncomfortable, she pushed up her glasses that fell down to her nose and sped up her pace.

Andrea Hill & Emma Carter approach Mackenzie. They both evil smirks plastered across their faces. "Hey Pinnocchio, told any lies lately?" Andrea teased.

Mackenzie's eyes watered but she kept walking, she was definitely not in the mood to put up with them this morning. They didn't feel the same way because Emma grabbed Mackenzie's wrist, her acrylics digging in to her skin. She quietly winced in pain and got pulled back.

She snatched her arm back and crossed them together. Andrea & Emma are your cliché dynamic duo. They're inseparable. They enjoy making others feel worthless and they think that they are always right and perfect. People at the school worship them because Andrea's father is the principal whilst her mother is Vice principal. Both families are loaded and they're constantly boasting about it.

Mackenzie is disgusted by that. "Don't test us, Ziegler. We can make your life a living hell." Emma spat out, Andrea was besides her nodding.

Andrea & Emma sashay away, Kenzie sighed and spun around. She continued walking and kept her eyes on the floor, watching the tiles go by. All of a sudden she loses control and her phone goes flying out of her hand as well as her glasses slipping off her face.

"Watch where you're going, dumbass!" She commented, standing up and trying to find her glasses. She doesn't know who bumped her but she also doesn't care. But, they definitely did. Mackenzie was pushed up against somebody's random locker and her hands were pinned above her head.

Her vision was blurry but then her glasses were shoved onto her face, she slowly regained vision and came face to face with emerald green orbs. Her breath got caught up in her throat, it's Johnny Orlando.

The school adores him because he is the football team's Quarterback. She has never spoken to him but he is known to have the worst personality ever. He is egotistical, arrogant and completely rude. She never judges anybody but she wouldn't be surprised if that's how Johnny actually is.

She unluckily called him a dumbass. She's paying the price. "Talk to me like that one more time, I dare you, nerd." He whispers, his voice laced with anger, surprisingly sending chills down her back.

"Sure, watch where you're going." She bit her lip, widening her eyes once she realised she spoke back. Mackenzie has never stood up for herself, and now she decides to? Johnny lets go of her hands and instead wrapped them around her throat. She tried to reach for air.

He growls, staring at Mackenzie in the eye. "You broke my god damn phone!" She continues coughing. Thankfully, he removes his hands. Her breathing sped up once she realised he wrapped them around her waist.

"You bumped into me, don't blame this shit on me." She muttered. He evilly laughs, shaking his head.

"I've got my eye on you. I'll make you pay for the damage of my phone." She raised her eyebrows, laughing.

"I can help pay for a new phone if you'd like." She shrugged, He rolls his gorgeous green eyes.

"Fuck that, my dad can buy me a new one. I'll figure out what I want to do with you," He smirked, making Mackenzie uncomfortable.

Little bitch, Mackenzie thought.

"What if I don't agree to whatever you're planning?" She narrowed her eyes, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck. She didn't want to seem weak. Johnny definitely did though, he bit his lip and faked a cough. His member was a little excited.

"You will, I'll make you."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

god damn johnny