quinze

YOU'RE MINE !

MACKENZIE HAD THE CHANCE to date the boy of her dreams, Johnny Orlando, but she didn't take it. And now she feels stupid because she rejected him and friend zoned him. She couldn't ever imagine how he feels.

It has been at least three days since Mackenzie has left the hospital, her recovery is estimated to take up to ten days so around so for now she is at home. Her whole bedroom is filled with balloons and gifts while downstairs her mum has tried her best to find spots for all the flowers.

Johnny has been visiting everyday before school and after school, and when he's not here he'll text Mackenzie. She thinks it's sweet he cares this much about her, never would she ever think that the schools cliché known to be bad boy would fall in love with the nerd.

If you were to tell her last year, 'Oh next year you'll fall in love with Johnny Orlando.' She'd think you're crazy. But look at what's happened.

Maddie, her older sister, is leaving for Australia with Jack in three more days. They've been making every minute count as they have been watching movies, cooking together, jamming out to music and all the fun things to do when you're stuck at home.

"Hey Kenz, I was wondering if you wanted McDonalds breakfast," Maddie says, peeking into her bedroom.

She looked up from her phone and smiled, nodding. "The pancakes meal with two hash browns. Oh and some nuggets." Maddie grinned at her sister then told her she's leaving to pick it up.

The doorbell rings and Mackenzie sighed, knowing she has to get it since no one is home. She paused her series, Two broke girls, and ran downstairs.

She came face to face with Johnny. Mackenzie gasped and quickly turned around. "Johnny! Wait there!"

Mackenzie didn't want Johnny to see her looking like a mess, she had oversized sweats and a hoodie on. Her hair was thrown up into a floppy bun and she had no makeup on.

But, he thought Mackenzie looked like the most beautiful girl on the world. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him. Johnny shut the door and pulled her into a hug.

"You look beautiful, you don't need to change." He whispers.

His fingertips run up and down her curves as they slipped under the hoodie, leaving goosebumps everywhere and sending a shiver down Mackenzie's spine. He picked her up and ran upstairs, flopping onto her bed.

Johnny slides off of Mackenzie and laughs, moving into a more comfortable position on her bed. They lay in silence and comfort. She had rested her head on his chest. "How much longer can you stay, John?"

Johnny switches on his phone and frowns, letting out an exaggerated sigh. "I can't, I have to go now if I want to make it before the bell. I promise I'll come after dinner though, we'll watch a movie." She groaned but nodded.

"I'll see you after dinner, then," She waved him goodbye once they reach the front door. He pecks her cheek and waves back. Mackenzie closed the front door once she watched him drive off.

Dinner had come around, her parents were away so it was just Maddie, Jack & Mackenzie. "How are you feeling, Kenz?" Jack asks, cutting up his steak.