Chapter 17:

Anthony's POV:
It was a hurtful night I lost my best friend & maybe some one who I actually loved. Alexis is great and all but I don't feel that strong of a connection with her then I do with Y/N.
It hurts to know I let her down...

*As I was falling asleep a figure appeared into the room*

Alexis: Hey baby.
*She said coming and laying down by me*

I did not answer back just hugged her as I lightly cried my self to bed...

*FINISH POV*

Alexis's POV:
I went downstairs to ask everyone what had made Anthony so upset.

Alex: Hey Guys.

The rooms was followed by *hums*

Alex: I went into Anthony's room and he had been crying when I was with him..Is he okay?

As soon as I said that everyone's direction ended up on Y/N.. OF COURSE!
Should have known.

Y/N: Why are you all looking at me for?
I had nothing to do with it...
*whispers* we just had a chat..

Alex: OHHHH YOU HAD NOTHING TO DOOO WITH ITTT..WHY DOES IT ALL WAYS END UP WITH YOU MAKING ANTHONY FEEL DEPRESSED. YOU HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT ANNOYING SINCE I GOT HERE , ANTHONY'S WORLD BELONGS ALL AROUND YOU.WHY?

Y/N: Look...
*She said calmly*
I am not going to put up a fight but why don't you ask Anthony how he really feels.

Jake: I think that's enough Y/N.

Y/N: ....Because one I have not spoken to you since you got here so how can I be annoying?
What did I do to deserve your Shouting & rudeness? *She said looking at me & Jake*
*With that she pushed past me going upstairs*

*END OF POV*

Y/N's POV:
I had enough I was leaving.
Everyone took her side in this situation and they always will.. Not even my best friend stood up for me.

And with that I got my suitcase put in my clothings , ordered a uber.

Y/N: Goodbye Team 10
*I whispered*

As I was getting into the uber, Chance came outside.

Chance: Wow Y/N were you going?

Y/N: Just enjoy your self I will be fine , I love you all! Take care of Tony , tell him not to worry , pleaseeee.

With that I left the Team 10 house with Chance running behind the uber trying to catch up..
Boy your Ohio athletics did not come to use this time.
————————————
#Dramadramadrammaa
AUTHORS NOTE:
-VOTE
-COMMENT
-SHARE
#anthonytruj