Chapter 37:

AUTHORS NOTE~
If you guys want shoutouts in the next chapter comment below my loveliesss.
And if you want me to show others a book you have just written. Let me know I will screen shot the book cover and put it in my next chapter ❣️
Enjoy the chapter chikess💞

Y/N's POV:
Tessa had left.
I had just found out.
My best friend never bothered keeping in contact with me and neither did I.
I was mad.
I was really mad.
But I couldn't be bothered to have "Bad Blood"..
So I left it.

I wasn't going to join Team 10.
I was not going back to my old past, I was going to be moving forward with my life & Chase.

Today was the last day in Aspen for me & Chase.
Anthony said he would keep in contact through face time , etc & I had agreed.
It would be hard for Chase.
Not living in the same house as his dad but I guess we could always visit him and Anthony was welcome to visit us.

I had planned a day of family games today.
Buttttt
I was not going to be there.
Only Anthony & Chase. I wanted them to have bonding time. So Chase would not forget him so easily.
And as for my modelling.
I was going to be starting to model again. And my producers said they might want Chase to model with them as well.
But I had to ask Anthony first.
It was not right for me to take the decision without Anthony. As his parents..

As I carried on packing my phone started ringing surprisingly. I picked it up and was welcomed with Hello.

Y/N: Hello , who is this?

Unknown: This is Alissa.
Alissa Violet.

Y/N: Omg hello Alissa, sorry I could not recognise who it was.

Alissa: No no it's fine. Are you busy at the moment at all?

Y/N: I am at Aspen. Today is my last day here anything I can do for you?

Alissa: Can you drop by the Clouthouse.
I really think we need to talk.
I miss you a lot.

Y/N: Me too. When I get back we can meet up & I have someone to show you.

Alissa: Well I can't wait to meet who ever it is .
See you very soon.
——————————————
Anthony's POV:

"Come on buddy" , I said to Chase who ran with his small boots falling over in the thick snow ever so often.
Every time he would fall he would get up and dust his hands. Trying to get snow of them.
I picked him up and gave him a huge kiss on the cheek.
I would not be holding him after today. Because we would be miles apart so it was best to keep hold of my "treasure" which I would only get to see through the phone screen.
I would miss him so much.
I was already so attached to this child.
Chase had a loving personality.
I could already tell.
He was going to be bright, and I wanted him to have the best of the best.

We finally got to our massive "mansion" which we were staying in for another few days. I took him inside and was welcomed with Chance & Jake running around the place. And Nathan running behind them with a camera.
I instantly caught their attention and they came racing back.

Anthony: Guys turn off all cameras.
I don't want anyone to know about Chase until Y/N agrees.

Chance: WHIPPED!

Anthony: It's not like that.. it probably won't even be like that. Its just respect ...
that you need to learn about.

Jake: ohhh shooottttt.

Chase: Bro. Think about all the views though.

Anthony: I don't care about the views. My son is my number one priority and it is going to be like that.
Know please move whilst we go for a swim.

I started walking away making sure to ignore Chances comments about the "Views".
I did not care.
I quickly got un dressed and then got Chase undressed. We both were in our swimming trunks and were going into the hot tub.
*************
I got into the hot tub and had the bubbles rising.
Chase already loved it and he hadn't even got in yet.
I put him in and he started to jump around and splash his little hands. Laughing and giggling.
He was my little sunshine.
——————————————
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. It would not let me. Buttttt this chapter was cute and it is quite long.
Hope you enjoy it lovesss~💞