Chapter 23:

Y/N's POV:

Anthony has been stressed lately. He won't speak to me as much and is always trying to get away when I speak to him about going out somewhere.

Y/N: Anthony baby
*I shouted from the kitchen*

Anthony: Hmmm..

Y/N: Can you come down here we need to speak hunny.

Anthony walks in dragging his feet slowly , with small bags under his eyes.

Y/N: Come sit on the work top.

I stood between his legs and he grabbed my hands playing with them as I looked at him.

Y/N: Baby I am really worried about you. You won't speak to me , you keep avoiding me & I really don't like it.

Anthony just looked up at me , his eyes getting glossy.

Anthony: I - I hurt you.

Y/N: Why do you think that Tony?

Anthony: I let you go for someone who wants to destroy our relationship.

Y/N: You mean Alex?

He just nodded slowly grabbing my waist bring my closer in between his legs.

Y/N: Look Anthony no one , is going to come in between us , you mean so much to me.

Y/N: I love you.

Anthony quickly got down and picked me up giving me a long passionate kiss.
It was a shock because I never knew he would do that.. but then again I did just say "I love you" to him...

He broke away the kiss and looked down at me whilst pecking my lips once more.

Anthony: I love you to baby.

Instagram:
@imanthonytruj

Liked By:@imchancesutton @Y/N

Liked By:
@imchancesutton
@Y/N.xoxo @tessabrooks & 76,000 Others

Imanthonytruj -
Only one I want to be with.
Me & My Baby Back On Track🤞 @Y/N.xoxo

*Blocked All Comments*
*Anthony Has Deleted Pictures With @Alexisren*
——————————————
AUTHORS NOTE:
-VOTE
-COMMENT
-SHARE
#anthonytruj