Tagged?!

Me: Unfortunately, I was tagged! I have no idea what to do, so I'm making my own :P

Phoebe: What does it mean to get 'tagged'?

Loretta: *Rolls eyes and smiles* It means that whether on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, tagging allows a user to identify someone else in a post, photo, tweet, or status update.

Miles: Then why are you doing this?

Me: Because I may or may not have been tagged by __speedy__prime__

Mirandos: That's the one with the Ratchet love stories, correct?

Me: Correct. But, I am also letting one of my OCs; Suzzette O' Connor ask me questions.

Suzzette: Hey guys! Let's get to it, shall we?

Me: We shall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a crush? No. Not right now.

What is you favorite TV Show? Well, right now, it's Law and Order SVU.

What is you favorite movie? So easy, it's Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. 

What is you favorite video game? Destiny. Enough said.

Favorite book series? Warriors. Even though they are extremely hard to get and I have to wait till Christmas to get them. (NO SPOILERS! SPOILERS WILL BE PROSECUTED!)

Favorite comfort food: Well, since I'm always in a bad mood, it would have to be either Cheese or pepperoni pizza with hot sauce! Yummy!

Phoebe: That's disgusting!

Me: Everyone eats pizza their own way. Even me.

Suzzette: It's true. Ivy eats Anchovies and Pineapple on her pizza.

Loretta: Ew. Gross!

Suzzette: Its the way it is.

Me: Next question please.

When you were a little kid, what happened to you physically? When I was three, I was racing with my sister down the stairs. I missed a step and ended up doing a header down the stairs and into my Grandmother's floor.

Loretta: What type of floor was it?

Me: Tile.

Everyone: *Grimaces* Ooooh.

Haruna: That was not a good day for you.

Me: Believe me, it wasn't.

Suzzette: Alright, last question.

Me: Fire away!

What is your favorite OTP and why? I have several OTPs. There is actually a list from different TV Shows and Movies. Here are a few.

MAL X EVIE (DESCENDANTS)

SAM X ELVIS (FIREMAN SAM)

PENNY X HELEN (FIREMAN SAM)

PHOEBE X STELLA (MILES FROM TOMORROWLAND)

Phoebe: Wait, WHAT?!

Me: Oh, shut it! We all have our opinions! Well that's it for now, so see ya later Champs!