Chapter 3: hidden

3rd P.O.V
The officers discuss the possibility's of y/n being the top murderer while she was in the hospital room.
"It can't possibly be her"
"But didn't you see the jumper covered in blood"
"There isn't much to go on so we are gunna hold her in a cabin for a while see if the murders stop"
Y/n wakes up her vision a bit blurry but she could tell where she was, as she sat up she head something clink then felt something cold on her wrist, she looked down to see some handcuffs tying her to the hospital bed. He vision cleared and she could finally see clearly, she was wrapped in bandages and her cheeks and jaw hurt like hell.
"Ah, your a wake miss l/n" said a nurse that was just walking through the door.
"You lost a lot of blood but you appear to be ok, sadly we can't do anything about the cuts on your cheeks and they will scar pretty bad" she says with sadness in her voice, handing y/n a mirror, y/n looks at herself and doesn't seem that bothered.
"Meh, it'll be fine can I go now" she said getting up of the bed.
"No you certainly may not" and officer walks into the room signaling for y/n the sit down.

She does as she is told and sits back down.
"Can I at least put my clothes on" y/n asks.
"Yes, which ones?" the officer asks.
"The hoodie that has the blood on, Oh and my pair of black ripped jeans with my f/c skull shirt" y/n asks as if it was everyday to wear something covered in blood. The officer hesitates before leaving the room and returning with the clothes.
"Now leave the room so I can change" she demands.
"I'm sorry but you have to be supervised" a female officer walks in replacing the other one.
"WHAT THE FUCK! I wanna get dressed in peace" y/n shouts startling the officer and she steps back a bit putting her hand over her gun. This makes y/n smirk "ha your scared of me" she says grabbing her clothes and getting dressed. The officers tell y/n that she has to live in a cabin for a while and be constantly followed by officers of course she had no choice so went along with it anyway. Meanwhile Jeff was watching from a far with her butterfly knife in his hand, he stood there debating on what to do.

Y/n P.O.V
I follow the officers to the cabin I would be staying in and dump my things in the doorway.
"I can't be arsed with this anymore. This is BULLSHIT!" I raised my voice throwing a vase full of flowers at the door before the officers walked through with my stuff.
"You realise that we can arrest you whenever we want" the male officer says in a cocky way, and makes the other officer laughs.
"You realise I could slit your throat faster than either one of you could pull out a gun" I mock back making them both shut up and making me laugh "anyway what's your names Cos I ain't callin you sir or anythin like that" I say throwing an apple to them.
"I'm Matt" the cocky one says taking a bite out of the apple. He had black hair with the back and sides cut shorter than the top he had hazel brown eyes and was wearing casual clothes.
"I'm dan" the other one says throwing the apple back. He had dark blond hair in a quiff and was wearing slightly posher clothes, he didn't look like much of a talker and he looked annoyed. Me being me decided to annoy them both, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, they both walked into the kitchen to see what I was doing and was startled by me stood there with a knife in my hand, they reach for their guns. Out of panic Matt pulls his gun and shoots it goes through my leg making me go down and clutch my leg. "WHAT THE FUCK MATT!!" I look up at him his hands were shaking and he was muttering the word sorry. I look towards the other one who is trying to find bandages. I get up and limp into the main room leaving a trail of blood, "oi Matt you can chill it's only a small wound I've had worse" I say trying to make him chill, suddenly I'm pushed down onto the sofa so I'm sat down, Dan had pushed me down and started to wrap my leg up. "God damit dan you haven't had much medical training move" I push him off me and unwrap the bandage, I grab a pair of tweezers and pull out the bullet I then clean the wound and wrap my leg back up. "There done" I say in relief I attempt to get up but is pushed back down by dan.
"Stay seated you'll be in too much pain" he walks back into the kitchen and argues with Matt for a while. What the hell just happened I've been here for a couple of minutes and I've already been shot.

Jeffs P.O.V
I stand not far from the cabin when I hear a scream I recognise it and look through one of the windows to see y/n limp out of the kitchen into the main room, then out of nowhere she's pushed onto the sofa. Anger over comes me and I turn around punching the nearest tree. Wait why did I just punch the tree do I like her? Nah can't be. I turn back around to see a dark haired person walk into the room with a gun in his hand crying... so he's the one who shot her, hopefully she'll be wise and put him in his place as for the other one I don't like him he's too quiet and suspicious.