Chapter 50: fight to the death

3rd P.O.V
His lips parted as if to speak yet they got trapped in his throat he closed his mouth slowly as if to re think his decisions at this point the whole world had stopped and it all evolved around this specific conversation. Time seemed to run slower for jeff, his brain worked harder than it had ever worked. All over one question of who he'd pick. The room seemed to spin as he recalled his warning in the forest from clockwork. He felt sick, he had no idea how much time had passed by but he knew he had to say something.
"You can't just make me pick" those where the words that stumbled through his lips into the cold air. Although y/n was smaller than Jeff he felt as if she was glaring down on him, the girl behind him sighed the air she was holding. Jeff felt a pinching feeling in his neck and his eyes began to droop as he drifted into unconsciousness. There stood the girl a needle in hand, y/n glared at her with cold dead eyes.
"Your the night night nurse" y/n spoke openly her voice bounced off the walls clearly.
"How'd you figure that out" NNN (night night nurse pronounced triple N). 'Tch' y/n made the noise in a way that made NNN look and sound dumb.
"No one carries around a small satchel like that in their own house, and the way you attacked people you had a quiet approach to it. The way you kill your victims is by fooling their mind into thinking your helping them it's simple really and sad did you not expect someone to notice we are slendermans creepypastas." Y/n's smirk was that of nightmares it seemed to spread along her face like a Cheshire Cats smile and her aura turned dead you could almost smell the rotten flesh coming from it. However, the same aura was coming from NNN.
"Your a smart one" NNN laughed.
"I research into my prey" y/n shrugs the smirk never leaving her face.
"So what are we just fighting here" she looks around he room. Y/n snaps her fingers getting NNN's attention.
"I challenge you to a proxy war"as if she just cast a spell a Bright light filled the room that was then replaced with almost that clouded everyone's vision.

They where now outside, within the circle was NNN and y/n. Outside the circle was the rest of the creepypastas including slenderman and a knocked out Jeff. NNN has a moment of panic as she spun around in confusion and the only slightly visible barrier between inside the circle and outside blocked her escape. Y/n's smirk never left her face pulling her knife out she does a few tricks with it her eyes not leaving NNN's (any of the tricks from the top video) in response NNN pulls out a syringe and a pair of surgical scissors yet she trembled.

Y/n is now classed as a half breed demon due to what her brother had done to her in those 3 months yet she isn't aware and neither is the creepypastas yet when y/n came to use her abilities it felt weirder than usual, perhaps it was her anger? But what was she mad about?

Y/n crouched slightly like she was gunna set off for a speed attack yet she stayed there.
"Who's gunna make the first move" she growled mockingly a rumble at the end suggesting a hint of laughter. Before she could continue over the shoulder of NNN she saw Jeff get up holding his head he locks eyes with y/n then slowly looks towards NNN. Although it couldn't be heard Jeff whispered a what happened to Ben y/n's stance softened at the sight of him being ok.
A sharp pain erupted in her ribs as y/n was kicked into the invisible barrier.
"Thanks for the open shot" NNN smirked. Standing where y/n was stood. Y/n used the barrier to her plus and pushes off the barrier a loud grunt was heard as y/n's head came in contact with NNN's sending her sliding back y/n lands in a crouched stance to stop herself moving more. They both let out a growl and charge towards each other...

*flashback to when Jeff was sent to find you* jeffs P.O.V

I was sent on the mission to bring y/n back and I was now storming through the forest kicking little bits of rocks twigs and stones along the way. I got to the end of the forest and the wind blew hard I stopped walking and took a long breath something felt off but I didn't want to go further I was scared.... that's right I was scared that if I went back to get her she'd hate me and even worse what if she fought not to come back she knew too much to stay alive and not come back. Instead of collecting her I sat on a rock outside the forest. I had to find someone.
Anyone to get her off my mind.
That's when I saw her a nurse coming back from what I assume was a long shift she was holding shopping and arguing with her front door to unlock it. Me n her locked eyes for a split second before I disappeared back into the forest. From that day on everyday I went to her house we talked, she told me things y/n use to say and I guess that's where it all went wrong.
*back to reality*
Now y/n is back and fighting for me? Well not me but for the creepypastas. But something about the way she stops to look at me now and again makes me feel the blows NNN feels, not as bad but I can feel it like a pain in my heart. The looks she shoots me makes me want to scream sorry but.... I just can't.
I was pulled out of my trance by a red blood stain covering my side of the barrier, my breath escaped my lungs and found my voice gone as the body the blood belonged to hit the barrier not long after. It was truly a fight to the death.