Chapter 47: calm down

Question: what's your favourite word to use?

Y/n P.O.V
It'd been 10 minutes after Toby went inside and the smell of blood roamed around outside. It was still raining and my stomach began to growl so I checked evey window to look for motion after noticing there was no one watching I turned into a small house cat and went through the bars into the forest. There I saw a human body, dead of course but what got me was there was only one of them meaning either the killer hunts single people which I know is a lie people only come to the forest in groups or they ran but they'd be close by and I don't sense anymore. There's only one other reason.
It's a trap.
I hold my act as I pretend to be an any day unlucky black cat which where common here people said the forest was that unlucky because if you had a black cat and it ran away it would come here. I spin around a few times and sit down licking my paw and washing my ears. I hear a annoyed growl in the tree.
"Dumb ass cats" it was clearly Jeff. Not only that but when he killed the victim he did his signature smile. My stomach growled and I pranced over to the body nibbling on the open wound satisfyingly hunger. "OI CAT GET OUT OF HERE" he yells hanging down from the tree wafting his hand around trying to shoo me away I hiss and prance on back the way I came. Only I couldn't help but giggle a bit at his stupidity the problem being he heard the giggle.
"And you would've gotten away with it" he smirked and jumped down infront of me I take my natural form and smile. (If it wasn't for them meddling kids hehe references)
"Hellooooo Jeff" I laugh "what brings you here" I hold my hands behind my back in a childlike manner. He rolls his eyes and makes a tch like noise.
"Off the books" he sighs "why are you here?" He sits on a near by tree trunk and leans his elbows onto his knees leaning forward slightly.
"Wow you sound like a cop haha" I laugh sitting cross legged on the floor. "Perhaps I'm here out of spite, maybe I'm here because it was once my home or maybe I'm here because I want to be" I smirk. I hear a crack of a twig and sense it's one of the creepypastas.
"Jeff? Are you out here? Oi! Smilie twat!" The unknown voice shouts using my speed I leave the area running back into the cage and sitting down the rain had stopped yet I still felt the drops there I was still wet with rain and my clothes stuck to me causing discomfort.

Jeffs P.O.V
"Clockwork wha tha fuck" I say growling getting up from where I was sat.
"Ohhhhh you still trying to talk to y/nnnn" she teased. I give her an annoyed look.
"I'm trying to tell her why she won't be happy here" I sighed heading off back to the mansion.
"She's gunna kill them" she laughed "or the time will come that you have to decide between the two" with that she walked back in the direction she came.

She wasn't wrong. But it had been ages since I'd seen y/n. Thought she had left permanently now I know she hasn't my heads messed up.

I walked past the cage y/n was in glancing at her she was looking up at my window as if questioning whether she had seen something or not. I quicken my walking and feel her eyes watching me the last couple of steps.
"Shit".

Y/n P.O.V
I swear I saw something or someone in Jeffs room. It looked out of the blinds then closed them straight after. It's now 4 in the morning and I haven't stopped staring at the window.
"You've been like that for an hour" Toby spoke, it surprised me though because i had no idea he was there.
"I've been like this since midnight...... I saw someone in his room..... that's rare" I couldn't help the hurt in my voice.
"Y/n.... how long do you think you've been gone for" Ben asks. I pause and think.
"Two days?" I question my own words.
I look at them and they then look at each other. "Guys?" I growl being impatient.
"It's been 3 months y/n" the world went blank around me trying to remember the days I had missed.
~flash back~
"Deal I kill people anyway that won't be a problem" I smirk. A bright light shone and all I remember is floating around in darkness and my brother chanting nonsense next thing I know I'm covered in blood and in different clothes walking towards the mansion.
~end of flash back~
"Three.... three? Months" they look at me and nod. Out of anger and frustration I activate my telekinesis and throw my cage.
"Calm down!"

The winnnnner isss........ 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁...... MysteryPasta

 MysteryPasta