Transgender (Eddmatt)

(Third person)

Matt and Tom were sitting in the living room being themselves when they started hearing whimpering from the upstairs.
"Did you do that?" Tom raised his head up from the couch cushion and pointed at Matt.
"No? It must've came from Edd..."
"Oh... Go check on him."
"Why don't y-"
"Now."
"Ah- okay.." He threw his legs over the couch edge and walked up the stairs. When he got to Edds room, the whimpering was still going and was paired with and occasional groaning. Matt knocked on the door a few times and it stopped.
"Edd? Can I come in?"

(Edds POV)

I heard Matt knocking at the door and I flinched. What I never told Tom, Matt, Tord, or anyone was that I was a transgender ftm. I'm on testosterone and that good stuff but I never had the time, money, or comfort to mess with my genitals even though I hated them so damn much, so I still get monthly periods. I normally just went on with my day but cramps were absolutely terrible today, not to mention I didn't have any supplies except towels.
"N-no please don't come in.." I winced.
"Pretty please? I only want to help!" Matt pleaded while turning the door handle.
"I- Matt I said no!" I panicked but it hurt to much to stand up and block the door. Knowing he wouldn't listen, I ducked under the covers to hide myself and shame.
"Edd?" Matt said poking his head through the door. I curled up into a bigger ball hoping he would just take a hint and leave. "I'm coming in, is there anything wrong?" I peered out from under the covers and put on a weak smile.
"Yup! Everything s-swell! You can go, don't worry about m-m-me..." I kept cramping up in the middle of words and started to stutter. Why couldn't I just be born normal? I thought to myself.
"Edd, I'm dumb but not THAT dumb," He started to walk over to the bed and sat down on the edge. My breathing got faster and I flinched at every movement he made out of pain and fear.
"It's just a little stomach ache! It'll wear off in a day or two," I lied.
"Oh? A stomach ache? Just get some air, the colder it is the more it helps." He gripped the top of the bedsheets and I bit hard down on my lip. I crossed my legs to hide everything down there and hopefully stop the blood, even though that has never worked before.
"No Matt! Stop I'm fine honestly! Just don't do that-" He yanked the bedsheets off and I curled buried my head in my knees to hide my guilt and shame.
"E-Edd I-" I looked up at him. He was filled with shock and maybe even disgust, he knew exactly what was going on. It looked like someone had been murdered on the towel. Tears pooled inside my eyes and threatened to escape as Matt went over to the door to leave, I presumed.
"I-I'm sorry Matt! Please don't tell or go, I need someone right now," I begged. Matt looked back at me and smiled as he pushed the door shut.
"Did you really think I'd my best friend to suffer?" He chuckled and walked back over to me. As he sat me back up, he pulled me into a warm hug and I hugged back, of course. I adore hugs, but this time it felt special.
"S-so you don't care about all of-"
"Edd, why would I care about this? I don't care what you are, I care who you are and who you are is Edd. Boy, girl, transgender, you're still you, and I... I love you the same."
Tears started to flow out of my eyes as I gripped onto his hoodie for comfort. I never had a more genuine thing said about me "I love you too Matt.... But I hate everything about myself! I hate being a girl and I hate all the emotion and pain that comes with it!"
"Edd, you are NOT a girl, you are a boy and so help me I will get you that surgery even if it costs all our savings." He rubbed his hands down my back and felt the texture of my chest binder through my hoodie. I sniffled and brought my knees to my chest.
"Why do you care so much? I'm just a freak..."
"I wouldn't say a freak... You're just made in an especially beautiful way, in many ways." He ruffled my hair and held my chin up with her hand. I looked into his deep blue-violet eyes and just like a gravitational pull, our lips came together. I felt fireworks go off in my head and I melted into the kiss. My face turned scarlet red but neither of us minded. Once we pulled away, I pulled Matt on top of me and rolled over.
"Please... Can you stay?"
"Anything for you..."
He wrapped his arms around my hips and I wrapped mine around his neck. He knew he would get covered in blood, but didn't mind one bit. I nuzzled my head into his chest and suddenly I felt different.
Happier even...
With Matt everything felt safe and after a few minutes of cuddles...

Cramps didn't seem too bad anymore

Wheeeeww dat was gay

I was gonna add smut but I liked how it was whilst being fluffy, but I could continue it if y'all want

O o f