Draco Fucking Malfoy

(A/n HERES THE CHAPTER I PROMISED. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE READDSS!!! - a)

Tears were on his cheeks. He could feel them, warm, and salty, sliding down his face. Harry kept running.
He ran to the closed-off girls bathroom, the one that was locked up that no one used.

He swung open the door and slammed it behind him, leaning up against it. He let out a choked sob, whipping the tears from his face.
He wanted the ground to swallow him up. He couldn't believe the mess he got himself into. Harry crossed the room and leaned against the far-back wall.

"Why," Harry asked himself out lout, trying to pull himself together.
" did I have to be fucking gay?" The question echoed in the silent bathroom.
"And why," Harry added.
"Out of all people, did I have to fall for Draco fucking Malfoy." Harry slid down the the wall till he was sat on the stony floor and buried his face in his knees.
He sat their for what felt like hours. Harry looked to the window in the bathroom. The sun was almost fully set now, surely dinner was over, people might be in their dormitories by now, maybe it was safe for him to come out.
As he was thinking these things, his thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock at the door.
Who the fuck knocks on out of use toilet room doors? Did someone know he was in here?
Harry silenced his sobs, the door pushed open and Draco Malfoy stood there, black and green robes hanging handsomely off his tall thin body, a nervous look on his face. He saw Harry, sitting on the floor with his legs tight to his chest and tears down his cheeks, Draco shut the door behind him and walked over to Harry, sitting down opposite him.

Draco signed, running his fingers through his hair tiredly.
"We should talk."

( a/n
I don't even know what I'm writing anymore yeEt.
Anyway how was your day? If anything exiting happened to u or if u have a story to tell comment it I'm BORED.

Also someone DMd me asking what a/n means so in case you just don't know already it means authors note lolol.

Hope your week has been good I'll get a new chapter up soOOON!
-a)