Run Away With Me

im back! and I hope yall r ready for a plot twist.

3:27am

Harrypotah: run away with me

DrAyo: what? harry its past 3 in the morning,

DrAyo: just how high are you?

Harrypotah: I am being serious

DrAyo: what???

Harrypotah: run away with me

Harrypotah: run away from our families and everything else and just leave with me

DrAyo: harry are you okay? did something bad happen??

Harrypotah: I just miss you.

DrAyo: harry we barley ever met irl anyway? our friendship has always been based on texts.

Harrypotah: but I want more than that

Harrypotah: I want to actually laugh with you, not through a screen.

Harrypotah: I want to know what its like to just sit next to you and feel time rush by us like other friends to.
Harrypotah: I want to be friends. for real this time. so just run away with me.

DrAyo: my god, harry I don't know what to say.

Harrypotah: its not easy feeling so alone all the time,

DrAyo: harry, I understand more than you think.

Harrypotah: I know you do. so come with me.

DrAyo: I cant make promises I cant keep.

Harrypotah: I need you, more than ever now. I need someone who understands

Harrypotah: I know you need me too.

DrAyo: harry its not that I don't want to, but I cant.

Harrypotah: cant we just try?

Harrypotah: what's the worse that happens? we die?
Harrypotah: you texted me once that you had no reason to live, well I'm giving you one.

DrAyo: harry you don't seem to understand its not me that I'm worried for. You know what my fathers like. I couldn't do anything to put you in danger

Harrypotah: don't worry about me. for once I just want to know what it feels like to be free and happy, there's no point in being The Boy Who Lived if you feel like you're not living.

DrAyo: you're making me cry

Harrypotah: Draco I'm going to do whatever it takes to feel alive, even if it kills me in the end. please help me. I know you feel the same.

DrAyo is typing...

DrAyo: what's the plan?

AN/
I saw p!atd live when I first stared writing this chapter and that was ages ago lmao. anyway what's poppin hoes? im actually head over heels in love with a one man Korean indie rock band called THE BLACK SKIRTS/ exam study is currently eating my ass and not in a good way, but here I am.

thanks for sticking by me and this story, once again.

love you all xxxx

~a