1.4

Invisible
Chapter Four

Harry walked with Callum as he showed him around the house, that he'd be sharing with the two Callum's. He was glad that Lux would be there cause he didn't much like Calfreezy.

"And this is your room." Callum said opening the door into a room that resembled the other bedrooms but just didn't have the personal feel and clutter.

"Thanks." Harry smiled weakly.

Callum just nodded before leaving the room and going off to do his own thing. Harry laid down on the bed and closed his eyes, he was very overwhelmed with everything that had happened and needed to sleep.

He awoke with a groan as the two Callum's stood at the end of his bed. It was definitely early in the morning and Harry didn't do early mornings.

"Rise and shine!" Callux laughed sarcastically.

"What's the time?" Harry asked, fumbling around for his phone.

"Half six, time to get up." Calfreezy said impatiently.

"Why so early?" Harry whined.

"You have training to be doing. Stop whining like a little kid and get up!" Calfreezy snapped before leaving the room.

"Sorry about him, he's always like this when he first meets people." Callux said with a smile.

"Does that mean he'll stop being so moody?" Harry asked with a laugh whilst getting out of bed.

"He should do, you should probably shower before breakfast because we'll be leaving about 10 minutes afterwards." Lux suggested before leaving Harry to shower.

After he showered and got dressed Harry went downstairs and into the kitchen to see the others sitting around the table. Callux gestured to the plate of food by the empty chair.

"So what are the plans for the day?" Harry asked picking up his fork and taking a bite of his food.

"Well firstly we're going down to the shooting range, you're basically useless to us if you can't shoot a bullet." Calfreezy informed him.

"What will I even be doing for you?" Harry asked, he knew that the invisibility thing could be helpful but he didn't understand why he needed to be able to shoot.

"Well it will all depends on what skills you can present to us. But you're going to be very good for stealth and sneaking up on people." Lux said with a smile, he was so gassed to be working with Harry.