The confession of love

-2 months later-

As I was woken up by the morning sun, I see that Gabriel is holding onto me. I quickly scrambled to the floor, seeing that I had my bra and a thong on. I quietly walked to the door and tried to unlock it, only to see that it wouldn't open.

"Good morning Alya", he said softly and put his glasses on him.
"M-m-morning G-Gabriel", she said shockingly and continued to try and open the bedroom door.

Gabriel then used his belt, wrapped it around her waist and pulled her towards him. Being pulled towards him forcefully, he got up and circled Alya. She gulped in fear of what he would do.

"I want you to close your eyes", he asked calmly and takes a box off his nightstand.
"O-okay", she said nervously.

As Alya closed her eyes, she felt Gabriel put something cold around her neck and gulped. She didn't like the way he pulled her to him, it made her feel like a maid to him.

"Do you like it?", he asked as he playfully put Alya on her knees and tied her wrists together with his belt.
Seeing the leather choker with a little bell on it, she instantly thought of Chat Noirs bell and blushed slightly. "I love it", she said sweetly as she looked up at him.
"I'm glad you do", he said calmly, bends down to her hight, unties the belt and kisses her. "You can run from me now", he added and sighs.
"What do you mean?", she asked curiously, having forgotten what she did.
"Don't play dumb with me, I know you were trying to unlock the door earlier so you could escape because you thought I hurt you last night", he said in a very annoyed tone. "So go, I'm giving you the chance to run from me, I'm giving you the chance to leave", he added.
"No", Alya firmly said as she tied her wrists back up with the belt by using her magic. "I'm not running away from you, because I love you?!", she blurted out.

As Gabriel pulled her up to stand, he kissed her softly. Alya kissed him back and felt him put his hands on her butt.

"Sorry", he said as he unties her wrists and wraps a rope around them tightly. "And I love you too", Gabriel added and smiles.
"It's alright", she said giggling softly and uses her magic to put a short dress and heels on her. "So, what do you think?", she added and twirled.
"You look great", he said and pulled her gently downstairs by her tied wrists.
"Morning father", Adrien said calmly as he watched his father pull Alya by her wrists. "Morning Alya", he added and slightly smiled.
"M-morning Adrien", Alya said nervously and not really sure what to think about Gabriel tying her wrists together.

As Adrien walked upstairs, Gabriel pulled Alya into the dining room and sits. He then pulled her into his lap gently and feeds her.

She was pulled into his lap, and Alya let him feed her. She thought it was really sweet of him to do so as she got comfortable in his lap while he ate. When Alya finished eating, she got up and walked off.

"And just where do you think your going?", he said smirkingly while playfully pulling her closer to him and putting her on her knees.
"N-n-nowhere m-master", she said looking down and not realizing what she said.
"Not what I was going for....... but you can call me master as long as I get to call you my maid or slave", he said calmly.
Realizing what she said, she lowered her head more, "I'm so sorry Gabriel, I never meant to call you master", Alya said blushingly.
"It's okay, and I'm cool with you calling me whatever as long as I can call you something", he said as he lifts her face up by her chin gently and chuckles softly.
"How about I call you....... dork", she said as she smiles softly at him.
"And I'll call you....... princess", Gabriel sweetly said as he stood and pulled her up.
"Works for me dork", she said giggling softly and sees him pull her outside.