On Coming Love

You slightly opened you eyes. You're laying underneath a warm white blanket facing the wall. You felt something warm pressed up against your back and wrap around you. Then as the bed shifted from the weight suddenly you felt something poking your back.

'What is that?'

You thought to yourself. So you took what ever was holding you off and you turned around. You slowly opened your eyes to be facing Jimin. Your eyes widened and you covered your mouth. You froze as you tried not to fan girl. He was only inches away from you. His face looked squishy and soft, his big pouty lips pressed together as half his face was being squished into the white pillow. His eyes cutely closed he looked like a little cute baby. But, You didn't even realize that he was spooning you the whole night.

'If he's there, then what is poking me?'

So you slightly lifted up the blanket and looked down to see a bulge in his boxers poking you. Your eyes started look back to his face when you stopped. Your eyes were locked on his abs.

'Oh my god. I wanna touch them!'

You looked at Jimin then back at the abs. You slowly moved your hand and gently pressed it against his abs. You started to blush as soon as you touched them. You began tracing each muscle on his stomach. You were happily touching him when soddenly you heard him grown. You froze as you slowly looked up into his eyes that were half open with a cute smirk on his face.

"Y/n..."

He almost moan out.

"...what are you doing."

He was wrapping his hands around you when you took your hand off of his abs.
You took his hands off of you, sat up and scooted back away from him so your back was pressed up against the wall.

"Ummm...aaahhhh...NOTHING! I was just...ummmm...making sure you were warm!"

You smiled trying to hind the fact you were blushing hard with your hair slightly messy hair. He stretched out like a cat as his hands tried to touch you but you pulled your feet back. So you were sitting up, leaning against the wall with your legs slightly pulled up.

"Y/n...You're so pretty."

You started blushing as he sat up with his black messy hair. He was only wearing boxers and he smiled at you.

"Why are you wearing that shirt?"

He said in a sleepy tone. You looked down at the shirt and said,

"Well I feel comfortable in it."

He started to laugh a little, you looked back up at him.

"What's so funny Jiminie?"

Your eyes widened a little.

"Well you see that's mi-wait...w-what...did you just call me Jiminie?"

He winked at you. He suddenly rushed at you and pulled you down so you were laying down on the bed with him hovering you.

"I told you to call me oppa..."

His eyes still small with a grin on his face, his hips lowered and you felt his bulge on your leg starting to get harder.

"J-Jimin..."

You said weakly. He lowered his lips to your neck and whispered.

"Call me daddy..."