Pay Back (pt:2)

"Ahhh...JIMIN faster faster! Ahhhh!"

You laid on your back with your legs I either side of Jimin as he hovered over you. His deep and hard breath made you even more wet. He gripped your hips so he could thrust faster into you.

"Y/n I'm close! Ahhh! You're so tight!"

The bed rocked back and forth as the room filled with the sound of moans and the smacking of cum. He bent down to your neck and began to lightly place kisses as your fast paced breathing matched his. You wrapped your arms around Jimins neck and put your hands in his hair as he thrust harder.

"I'm almost there! FUCK!"

He moaned out. You felt his big hard member twich inside of you indicating that he was closer to his climax than he said he was. You couldn't hold back anymore as you were about to reach your climax.

"Jimim!"

You moaned out into his neck you felt him nod showing you he was reaching his climax too.

"Ahhhh!!!"

You and Jimim let out a loud moan at the same time as the both of you came, his breathing pressed up against your neck as it began to slow down so you could ride out your high. You two stayed in this position for a little when your eyes shot opened...

- - - - -

"AAAAHHHHH!!!"

You shot up from laying down and covered your mouth with your sweaty palms.

"Oh my god what the fuck dream was that y/n..."

You muffled into your palm as you squeezed your eyes shut. You ran your fingers threw your hair and took several deep breaths. You felt something damp in-between your legs.

"Oh My God...did I have a wet dream!?"

You whisper shouted. You quickly chexked and it was true, you did have a wet dream.

"Ewww why Jimin...why not..."

You thought for a little.

"Why not Jungkook or something... wait why would I say Jungkook...what ever..."

You were surrounded in a pool of sweat still in your cloths you were wearing yesterday. Then you thought back to the dream you had.

"Jesus...why would I dream of that..."

You threw your blanket off and tossed your legs off of your bed.

"I'm just going to go shower and try to forget about that weird ass dream..."

You stood up and went out your room and you walked over to Taehyungs room. You remembered he said he had a suitcase of your old cloths from last time you came and visited him. Once you were outside his room you knocked.

*knock knock knock*

You waited for him to open the door. You stood there for about a minute waiting for him so you decided to look around the hallway. You kept waiting for him to open the door. After a little while longer you began to trace the design of the door with your index finger.