Chapter 2

As soon as I woke up the next morning, my whole body was in pain. It felt like I was being burnt alive. I'm glad it's saturday, there's no way I could go to school like this.

Then the pain stopped for a minute. When the pain returned, it was much worse. It was like my bones were breaking, what the hell is happening? It's just like a dream I had once. This can't be real because in the dream I turned into a black werewolf. Werewolves don't exist. I'm begining to think they do exist because right now, I'm covered from head to toe with black fur.

I really am a wolf. This is what my great aunt was waiting for. I'm a bloody wolf but why didn't she tell me? What am I supposed to do now? Amber will hate me. I can't tell her but she will have to know at some point because I plan on making her mine forever. Maybe I'll wait for her to fall in love with me before I tell her to prevent her from leaving me.

You have to tell her. She's our mate and will understand I heard a voice in my head say, I must be going crazy.

You're not crazy the voice answered me but I shook my head in disbelief. There couldn't possibly be a voice in my head but yet there was.

Who are you? I asked the voice.

I'm your wolf and although you can never see me, we can communicate through our minds. Although I was feeling confused, it did sound kind of cool to be able to talk to someone inside my head without having to speak. However, it was also very creepy when I couldn't see who I was talking to.

What's your name?

I'm Lee the voice replied.

Lee why am I a wolf when no one in my family is?

Your family members are wolves too but they never told you.

Why not?

I don't know because they just disappeared. When are you going to meet Amber again?

Why? Do you like her too?

Yes.

I don't know when I'll see her again but probably at school tomorrow.

Ok.

How do I turn back? I can't be like this all day, I have a party later.

Just think about being human again and you should change back.

I thought about being human and the  black fur slowly began to disappear. Soon enough I was human again but there was a problem, I was naked.

Thanks Lee.

No problem Jay.

Seriously though, who are you? Why are you inside my head only?

I am a wolf spirit. Every wolf spirit is paired by the creator of this world to a human of the same gender to protect them and guide them until death. I was paired with you, I will be by your side for life. Although I am in your mind, I am able to show myself through shifting your body. When I do that, you will have full control unless you choose to let me take control.

So just now when I was a wolf, that was you?

Yes.

Cool.

The clothes I was wearing were in shreds by my feet.