Chapter 12

As I sat on the couch and put my feet up Jay came next to me, he lifted my legs up a little to sit down and then he put my legs on his lap.

"So how is he?" Jay asked.

"He's fine now but he was really upset before," I replied.

"Good so he learnt his lesson," Jay said proudly.

"Yes but that wasn't very nice was it?"

"He deserved it,"

"No he didn't but now that you've punished him, are you going to be civil towards him?" I asked with a hopeful look.

I just want them both to get along so we can all move on from this.

"Only if he does," Jay said.

"Really?"

"Yes," Jay confirmed.

"Then prove it,"

"How?"

"Go and talk to him," I suggested.

"No way. I'm not talking to him," Jay refused.

"Why not?"

"Why should I? I'm not the guilty one he is,"

"Talk to him for me," I pleaded.

"Ok I'll talk to him for you but what's the point? It's not like he can talk back,"

"I know but he can still understand you,"

"What am I supposed to say to him?" Jay asked with a sigh.

"I don't know just talk to him,"

"Fine I'll do it," Jay hesitated.

"Do you want me to go with you?" I asked with a knowing look.

"No I'll be fine," Jay disagreed. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and headed into the garden to talk to Lee.

***

Jay's pov

I can't believe I agreed to talk to that mutt, he doesn't deserve me to talk to him after what he put me and Amber through but I'll talk to him for her.

I walked into the garden and walked up to Lee, he was laying on the ground with his eyes closed. Good, he's asleep. I'll come back later but then he opened his eyes. Damn! He must have sensed me with his wolf senses.

I continued walking until I was a few steps away from him, he began to stand.

"You don't have to get up, I just want to talk," I told him.

Lee lay back down and after a few minutes of staring at the grass, I looked up to speak.

"Look...... I never thought this would happen, that I would ever be seperate from you but you left me no choice," I told him. "What you did was wrong'"

"I know you still love Amber and feel the bond.I'm sorry about before, I wanted to punish you but I see know it was bad of me," I paused.
"I'm still angry at you for what you did but I don't want us to be enemies because we didn't meet not long ago and you are my wolf spirit after all. I'm prepared to move on for Amber's sake, If you agree,"

Lee nodded his head and I held my hand out to him.

"Friends?" I asked.

Lee got off the ground and put his paw in my hand, I shook it and then quickly let go.

"Maybe we'll talk later,"

Lee gave a woof of approval.

"Seeya later," I said and then walked inside the house to Amber.

"So?" Amber asked me with curious eyes.

"So I spoke to him," I replied.

"What did you talk about?" Amber asked as she put her arms around my waist.

"We didn't talk I talked. He can't talk, he is a wolf remember?"

"Ok, what did you say to him?"

"Not much. I just told him I was angry at him but I was willing to move on if he was,"

"And?"

"And he agreed,"

"Is that all?"

"Yes and we agreed to be friends. I shook his paw," I said as I put my arm around Amber.

"Really? That's great? Now we can all finally move on,"

"Exactly," I replied and then our lips met.

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow me and add this story to your library for instant update notifications!