Chapter 28: Guess This Our Happily Ever After?

Please listen to the song above for this chapter. Replay it as many times as you want ;)

______________________________________

Mia's POV

My hands shake as I check my reflection one last time.

The dress I had chose fit my body well and flowed down my legs with silk and lace.

I take a deep breath and take it all in.

I was getting married in 30 minutes. Carson was going to wait under the tree with grandpa while my uncles and aunts stood to the sides. And my Dad was going to walk me down the aisle to my soon to be husband.

I smile at my self and watch the dress move gracefully in the mirror as I moved.

I couldn't be in my regular form, as much as Carson tried we just couldn't get a dress that would some how fit a turtle.

So I was currently in my human form. My brown hair was tied into a French braid and the loose hairs framing my face were curled. I didn't know if I looked beautiful but I could say that this was the best I've ever looked.

A knock on the door breaks me out of my trance and I look at the clock.

Thirty minutes go by fast.

I start to panic, maybe I couldn't do this.

Dad opens the door in his tuxe and human form as he sees me while tears crawl to my eyes. Smiling he walks over, taking me in his arms. Standing at his 5'6 stance he managed to be a few inches taller then me.

"You don't have to be scared Princess, I'll be with you down the aisle and throughout your whole life. No matter where you go I'll follow. You have an amazing, kind, funny young man waiting for you to walk down that aisle. He'll protect you with his life, love you in any form and hold you for any reason he can come up with. You can do this Princess."

Hugging me he gently pulls me up on my shaky legs and takes me by my arm. Right before we walk out the door he kisses my forehead and my eyes widen. He hadn't kissed my forehead in years cause during my teens I found it uncool.

"You look beautiful. Carson might as well faint when you walk in."

I smile and he smiles back, leading me towards the Dojo.

Walking through the doors I see all my family in human form turn to look at me. April and Casey were here and they smiled at me. Flower petals littered the ground and Japanese lanterns lit up the space around us.