v

HYEJIN

Groggily, I woke up to an alarm. I turned it off, thinking I had work. After a minute or two I opened my eyes not recognising where I was. It took me a second to remember everything. I touched my neck, which still stung from the violent hickey. I stretched and got up. I opened the blinds, brushed my hair, sprayed a little perfume and opened the door, checking both ways. Nobody. I tiptoed out of my room, down to the bathroom where I locked the door, before cleaning my face and putting my hair up into a bun. When I opened the door, still no one was there so I tiptoed back down the hall.

"Why are you tiptoeing?" I let out a small scream before covering my mouth. I turned around only to see Jimin in only a towel, wrapped around his waist. His blond hair was towelled semi dry, slightly messy atop his head. Everything else on him was covered in a small sheen of water. He had a literally perfect six pack that left me gawking. I quickly turned back around, feeling the blush crawl onto my cheeks. He was literally perfect, like a k-drama actor or an anime character, or an angel out of my dreams.

"Um, I didn't want to wake you. Well you were awake but I thought you were asleep." I stuttered. I felt his arm on my shoulder, turning me around.

"Stop being scared. Just get used to it." He chuckled. I started to speak but stopped myself before making a fool of myself. He walked back into his room while I stood there like an idiot. He almost closed the door before stopping. "Be ready in an hour" I nodded and rushed downstairs to find my clothes which had been put in the wash. I found a pile of things and rushed upstairs to change. I put my hair into two long Dutch braids and put some lip balm on that I found in my bag. Quickly, I started to get changed, I put on new underwear, socks and my jeans, but couldn't find my shirt or hoodie. I stood there in my jeans and bra, realising what I had done. I quickly moved everything, hoping I could find it somewhere.

"SHIT!" I yelled to myself

"Everything alright in there?" Jimin called from outside the door.

"Um, I kind of can't find my shirt."

"Just go look for it." He chuckled.

"Let me repeat that in a way you may understand, I HAVE NO SHIRT!" he laughed harder.

"Okay let me go look." I bumped my head back against the door, realising how stupid I am. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door and it creaked open, revealing a hand holding my shirt. I grabbed it from behind the door, one hand on the shirt and the other covering me.

"Thank you, Jimin"

"Welcome." He said walking back down the stairs. I could almost hear the smile forming on his lips.

When I joined Jimin downstairs, he was dressed casually, with black ripped jeans, a white shirt and a denim jacket with a black cap and some nice trainers. He nodded towards the door as I pulled on my shoes and coat and we got in the car, driving to the nearest shopping area.

1 hour later:

"You have to be kidding me with this!" I yelled from the dressing room. "This is practically lingerie"

"It's a bodycon dress. Choose one of them as I need a task from you. Call it payback for helping you last night and buying you clothes."

"Okay." I sighed. "What is it?" Why would he need me in a tight dress which costs almost my whole months' salary?
He couldn't be this rich. Yes his company was big and wealthy but between his house and cars and these lavish clothes and shoes, he could not afford all of this as well as the fancy food he bought and the expensive holidays he went on. I'd have been happy shopping at H&M but he insisted we shop somewhere more expensive.

"A company group I am a part of, called BTS corporations, is holding a gala. My mum and dad will be there. Not together but there. My dad only cares about business and my mum wants me to get married."

"You're 21 though?" I said, struggling to do a zip on one of the dresses.

"Not the point, I just don't like any of the girls they want me to marry. They are all snooty and spoilt. So, I need you to come with me and say you're my girlfriend. Just to get them off my back. She's sick and wants to see me happy before she dies. I know she isn't dying any time soon but I love my mum." I pulled back the curtain.

"You're crazy! Anyway, help me zip up." Jimin stood up, doing the zip before turning me around, shaking his head that this wasn't the one. He unzipped it and pushed me back in the changing room.

"Please help." He whined, most likely pouting too.

"It's not like I can say no." I paused for a second, pulling back the curtain to just show my face. "Can I?" I asked before pulling the curtain to cover me and pulling on another dress. I liked this one the most. It was a pale pink dress which fit me well, sadly, still showing a little much but it wasn't super short and looked expensive and what I guess they want to see. It had long lace sleeves and covered the décolletage with sheer lace. It would go well with a pair of nude, open-toe heels we had seen earlier. I placed my braids back and opened the curtain. Jimin stopped mid-sentence and sat gawking while nodding.

"Stop looking at me like that." I laughed closing the curtain.

"No, no, no come back out. I need to check it." I walked back out and did a little turn.

"I think it makes me look fat."

"Shut up, you're not fat. I like it."

"You sure?"

"You will meet my friends and family, so yes I am sure." I quickly got changed and took my bags from Jimin as he went to find the shoes and pay.

Jimin took the bags to the car and told me to meet him by some restaurant. Five minutes later he was there and he ordered a table for 2.

"Right, if you are coming with me to this gala I guess we need to know more about each other. I'll go first. So, I'm 21, I was born October 13th 1995, I have a younger brother, my best friend is called Taehyung. I originally lived in Busan but moved to Seoul when I was a teenager and I met the friends you will meet at the gala. Kim Seokjin is the eldest and Jeon Jungkook is the youngest. I also speak Japanese and a little English. I like singing and dancing and dying my hair. By the way say we met in the summer, same way we actually met but just in the summer. Don't mention you're living with me. Got it"

"Got it. Okay well I'm 20, I was born November 16th 1996, I had an older brother but he died 4 years ago, my best friend is Chae-Young from work. I lived in Seoul, then a few years in England with my grandparents, then moved back to Seoul at age 16, after my brother died. I speak English besides Korean. I like drawing, eating food and football, like English football. Got it?"

"Got it!"

***

Hi people reading my crappy chapter. Been busy being grounded and dealing with school drama and some exam work stuff. Yeah. It's a fun life.

Anyway to those who asked me about playing by the rules. An update is coming I just am re editing the chapter as I didn't like my original version.