【Judgment and Orders】

『Mission II』

【Judgment and Orders】

~banner by @_purity~

         Her eyelids fluttered open as she started regaining her body, staring blankly on the cracked, dried out floor that had been covered in sheets of dust mixed with grains of sand. The wind started to blow her red hair, curling out on the ends along with her full-cut bangs when she started hallucinating about that dusty floor she once sat on nine years ago.

            Her deep blue eyes started focusing on something other than the ground and grab a hold on her white boots, covered in dust, tainting its color to a grayish scheme. It was then; she started observing herself, still refusing to leave the broken wall her back has been resting on. Her black tights had some slight rips and holes that exposed her white skin, her gray skirt seemed to be still intact but had some taints painted in the color of roses, along with her dark top that carried her comrades’ symbol---Restore. Her conscience started talking to her as she snapped back to her senses in the speed on lightning when she started feeling the stings of her bruises and grazes.

        What her ears caught was the sound of wind itself, carrying nothing but dust. She found herself against a decaying wall that has broken down. She was in a large space that were covered in broken windows that used to be painted in an array of colors, now to be seen with its colored glass shards scattered on the ground. A crucifix was tilting, fighting gravity on the wall of the opposite direction, deformed faces started staring at her with glass eyes as they lay still on the ground with missing limbs, pictures of familiar saints and martyrs decorated the place only to be found in the most repulsive way when they were ripped to shreds to reveal a wrong story.

            “Ri—Ri---on…! Ri----“ Rion was brought back to herself as her name got repeated by a feminine voice from the device on her left ear, only to be interrupted by static.

            Judging from the tone of the voice found on the other line, she must have been asleep for quite a while.

            Rion swiped away her red hair that covered her ear and started pressing a button on the device she had been wearing----A ZSI, Zone Status Identifier----- that has been used in Restore in communication and identification of comrades and enemies created by the one and only; Nayuta Cenderi.

 A number of blue squares had started to accumulate, immediately forming a transparent screen that overlapped her cerulean eye. A woman in her twenties had appeared on her tiny box. Her eyebrows knitted in worry, her pink-dyed hair unruly and her bangs had started to mess with her face, if it weren’t for her jet black glasses, her eyes would have been covered as well.

             “Nayuta, you look horrible…” Rion whispered to the pink-head. All worry has started to drain down from her white face as she exchanged it with rage towards the red-head.

            “What a nice greeting considering you’re covered in dirt.” Nayuta teased, showing how her fist clenched to Rion, signaling that if she was physically beside her, a punch would have greeted her face. “I look hot when I look horrible!”

                Rion chuckled under her breath.

                “You do like making false statements, Nayuta.” The red-head sent a grin.

            “You dear, need to respect your seniors.” Nayuta scolded. “I called to know the situation. I heard that there was an ambush in Area 11: Fouden. How are the Judgment leaders? God, Roxas never should have gone to Claris.”