three

sa?; gm gorgeous. hope you had a good nights rest !!

dan; i didn't :((

sa?; aw, what happened baby?

dan; you'll laugh at me :(

sa?; never, you can tell me anything

dan; i had a bad dream

sa?; what was it about?

dan; i was walking down the hallway of school and these boys, i don't know if you know them, but their names are pj, chris, and phil, came up to me and started pushing me against the lockers and teasing me. but it got really bad and they started punching me and they pushed me to the floor and kicked me in the stomach and face. i was bleeding and bruised so so badly. they hurt me so much and then laughed and left. i know it was just a dream, but it felt so real.

dan; the teasing part has happened before and they have shoved and punched me but it's never gotten to the point where they've kicked me and caused me to bleed. i'm just so scared it will get to that point soon and i'm just so scared.

dan; i'm so sorry i didn't mean to type that much it sounds so pitiful i'm sorry :(

sa?; dan, please don't be sorry. i'll make sure they don't cause you to bleed. i'll try to stop them. you don't deserve this.

dan; i do though i'm a lonely worthless piece of shit.

dan; it's ok i don't need your help. i'm ok. i've gotten used to it.

sa?; you don't deserve it ok? you're amazing and beautiful. i'll do everything in my power to stop them ok baby?

dan; i wish i knew who you were so i could give you the biggest hug.

sa?; soon baby, soon.

read; 7:12 am