five

sa?; hey are you alright? i saw you left school after lunch.

dan; i didn't feel good so i walked home.

sa?; are you ok? did pj chris and phil do something to you?

dan; no, just didn't feel good. i'm fine.

sa?; are you sure??

dan; no

sa?; oh dan i'm so sorry please you can talk to me. let it all out.

dan; they hurt me. they made shoved me around and called me nasty names and pinned me against the lockers and phil, fucking phil, stuck his hands down my skirt and snapped my thong. i was so angry and sad but i'm so scared to try to stand up for myself i can't do it.

dan; they just laughed !!! walked off and left me there those assholes. phil did look back but didn't even care they're all asses.

sa?; maybe phil feels guilty about what he did.

dan; why would you say that? he laughed about it afterwards :(

sa?; sometimes people do things because people peer pressure them into doing it you know? maybe that's why he looked back at you. to make sure you were somewhat ok.

dan; wow eye contact from the end of the hallway that's always comforting.

sa?; who knows. maybe he does feel bad about it. anyways, you don't deserve to be hurt like that :(. but please rest. just snuggle up with a big blanket and listen to all the music you love.

dan; mkay. i was sleepy anyways. that whole situation made me super drained. i'll ttyl :)

sa?; have a nice nap bb ♡

read; 6:43 pm