Chapter 5

So this chapter was written while listening to the song wonderland by efe oraka, its really nice. Just go to SoundCloud and listen to this beauty and tell me what you think. Love y'all.

Straight to business.

So first of school was okay. Not bad didn't talk to a lot of people but I meet the head boy Joseph and one igala girl Ava, I took interest in her because we were the same tribe. I met some of the boys (back benchers mostly😪) Abdul, Ibrahim and Smokey... They were forming for the new girl, they should be there😋😝.
     So I got to the hostel, had my bath and climbed my bed; I cannot miss Siesta sha. I didn't even bother to eat lunch sef.
After two hours, I heard shouting then I woke up, the shouting continued
" Time for dinner oooo, everybody leave the hostel."
I slept a lot ooo but anyways am hungry sha so Thank God. I finally got to wear the top I wanted to wear in the morning with my jean, I quickly ran out of the hostel so I won't hear go and change because I will just vex for somebody😎.
Getting to the dinning hall, it was jollof rice and fried fish, Thank God something light😂😂. We ate quickly and went for prep. Time to put on the serious mood, Prep was no time to joke at all. I started reading, trying to understand what I was reading because I was hard and trying to answer past questions wasn't easy at all, it was getting really frustrating, I was at the bridge of tears blaming myself that I should bent down my head and read while in school, all these won't be happening. I quickly ran to the staff toilet downstairs where I know nobody will go and will look for me, I couldn't afford someone seeing me like this, I got there and I cried out my eyeball like mad even to the extent of sitting on the toilet floor.
After a while I went back up stairs, to try again and I definitely knew they would look for me.
               .....................................
After a while, Eric entered my prep class, I was like this boy, you forgot you are supposed to be my guardian for the meanwhile. He wore a hoodie with "You only live once" on it. I called him out.
" Eric, are you not supposed to be keeping me company? I will call mumc and report you oo." I joked.
He smiled.
" am sorry, I have just been busy. Wassup? " he said dragging a chair to my side.
" I am good oo, you wassup?" I asked.
" Am good ooo, just bored." He said with tiredness in his voice.
" that makes two of us" I said. As I was tired of reading.
After a bit of silence,
"So you are aunty fati's daughter?" He asked.
" you keep asking, yess I am and you are aunty halima's son." I smiled.
" how come we never met?" He asked.
" I don't know ooo but we met finally."
" So I heard you and lily were dating?" I smirked.
" Ahhhhhh, imperial girls sharp sharp my gist have gone round like fire." He said in amusement.
I laughed.
" That is not the answer to my question" I said.
" yeah , we are dating but😕" he said sounding like he was hiding something.
Boys oooo just burst my bubble this evening. They don't fail to disappoint.
" but what I asked?"  I asked Looking anxious.
" I don't like her again, I like glory now."
Ahhh lobantan.

So they goes another chapter. The blood in my fingers have stopped flowing because I just wanted to update fast. I really hope you liked it?
Anyways, just tell me what you think. One more thing, this chapter is not edited, so any errors just notify me.... Don't forget to check out wonderland😜.
Glossary.
Igala: a tribe from kogi state in Nigeria.. ( am an igala girl).
Lobantan; A term in Yoruba meaning it has finished.
Any words am missing just tell me. I will be sure to interprete.
Tag and keeping tagging. Let's not get tired😝😘

              Remember to hit the star button🌌
              Remember to hit the comment button
              And most of all remember to share
                               Ojay💓you.
                                  Xoxo.