Chapter 17

The west African examination had started. So far everything was going good. The first day of the exams, the girls called me around to pray for all of us since I was more experienced in this area.
Getting to class block, Eric was also scared about the exam and also asked me to pray with him. I don't know when I became a pastor but it's the least I could do for them.
Everyday went by, and everyone was getting used to the system, everyone's fear had disappeared into thin air, in the hall, everyone had each other's back and I was quite proud that all my prayers didn't go to waste. Until the evening to mathematics exam.
That evening, everyone was freaking out because no amount of book was really sticking in the brain and guess the queen of fear? Obviously your favorite Diana, I just couldn't go through this trauma again and I don't even know if I would be able to recover from this one.
The boys in the class paid for expo and reassured us the girls that they would send to us once they got unfortunately they didn't get it

Sitted inside the hall, with no sense of peace of mind. The examiner shared the exam papers and answer booklet, Gave instruction to start and everyone opened theirs and started solving . I sat for fifteen minutes straight without opening my booklet praying a miracle will happen because a babe wasn't ready at all
I opened the booklet and tears rolled out my eyes because I knew just one question out of the ten we were to answer.
After a while, I cleaned my tears and asked myself if I wanted to do this again and deep down i knew the answer. I began to look for a solution.
I looked around and saw Smokey with a small red phone and he was seriously copying. I started thinking it I wanted to fail this exam or drop my moral acts and ask for the phone and I decided to ask.
The phone was a small red phone and our school skirt was red, it wasn't so noticeable. I learnt all the shortcuts in less than five minutes didn't know I could be that smart.
Time went by fast and then the next thing we heard was TIME'S UP and guess what a babe answered nine questions.
It wasn't a terrible exam after all.