Chapter 11

So turns out madam late was angry about the rumours going on about Eric and I. She made sure to let all the teachers know that we were family friends..... I was so relieved to have that off my back because God knew that staying away from this boy was harder than it seems.... I really missed his company..
   So visiting day was on Saturday... I already called my mum to tell her that I was running low on provision and I was craving sharwama.... So i couldn't let that our of my list...
Saturday came by fast, mum and dad came late because they both hated the idea of PTA meetings to them it was a waste of time and it was nothing but parents shouting unnecessary complaints and the school authorities listening to it but not doing anything about it so there always kept to themselves...
  I was in madam kate' s office keeping her company(byforce)😏 and as usual she was just ranting about how she would be taking care of some children and their parents won't acknowledge her work by giving her something(money and gifts of all sorts), like how is it my business? But I don't have a choice because the last thing I needed her to do was to turn against me now because the Lord knows I don't have her strength at all...
I Got tired of listening to her rant and used the excuse of "i am coming" and left her office as I left the building I noticed someone who had my dad's statue, I was asking myself" is that not daddy?" And he quickly turned his head towards me and back, he didn't notice me thou and I knew it was him, I ran like a 5 year old girl who had not seen her daddy in a long while and went to hug him.... I hugged him because I had missed him and I really needed someone to hug out all my frustrations to..
   Eric was way ahead of me as he had collected the things my dad was holding and found us a shade to sit under.... I was so excited, like a child that has been on sugar for the past 24 hours..... mum actually prepared jollof rice and chicken😊, the sharwama😉 and lots of provision, she said I was supposed to share with Eric..... we were sitting down when my dear miss ann😏😒 came and started her amebo.. she was speaking in yoruba to my mum about Eric's behaviour and the rumours going on between the two of us i could detect that was what she was talking about when she spoke because I have a strong instinct for language especially when referring to me....
immediately she left my mum started the talk of how we should behave and be good children and avoid problem... the statement she made that made me laugh was when she said" I will kill the both of you and take your bodies to the police station and they will not do me anything because I am your mother.." I was like this woman will not kill me..
The admin also came and started telling my parents of how I don't eat that is it because I wanted to lose weight? In my mind, if only this people that was the least of my problems... my mum ended up telling them that I was fasting, that added another good impression of me to them... madam kate couldn't afford not to see my mum because she knew she won't leave without anything.....
  The visting day quickly came to and end and mum and dad needed to leave.. Dad gave the normal advice on being prayerful and being a good girl and also reading vigorously while mum went the extra mile to pray for us before she left, well I guess that is the beauty of being a mum.... with that the both of them left and my school life continued....

Hey guys...
I am so sorry....
I have no excuse to have just disappeared but things will change...
I just started a youtube channel and it's taking all of my time that's why..
I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think..
If you can visit my channel I would really love that..
The link is in my bio...
           Ojay❤you..
           Don't forget to vote and comment...