{F} Affirmative ~ Soldier

{REVISED AND EDITED}

After another successful win, nine mercenaries had stumbled upon a new bar that had just opened. Demoman knew his stuff, and from the looks of it, the drinks would be exquisite. He begged the others to come in, see how it would be, and finally after a couple minutes of shrugging and thinking they had agreed. Soldier went inside first, with the others following behind. It looked really nice for a bar, and a little expensive. He groaned, but Demoman pushed him forward to the front desk, where a man stood reading a book. Soldier cleared his throat and the man looked up.

"Party today gentlemen?" He said in a gruff tone of voice. He looked irritated, and Soldier didn't like it. His eyes practically glared at him, and the merc did not take it lightly.

Soldier was about to say something, before Spy, with a quick witted eye, stepped in while putting a hand on his dear co worker's shoulder. "Indeed. Table for nine, if zou may." Spy said firmly with his thick french accent.

The man, glanced at Spy, before faking a polite smile and setting his book down. "Of course. You can either have a seat at the bar or find a table. The choice is yours."

Demoman gestured to a table with ten seats, and the mercenaries went to take a seat. There was a tense aura in the air, but most of them shrugged it off hoping that the mood would lighten eventually. The men had taken a seat, all pulling their chairs in and snatching up a menu to see what they wanted.

"I wonder what kind of hot waitress we'll get."Scout said with a cheeky smile.

"Shut up and look at what you want." Soldier scolded him, giving the boy a small death glare from under his helmet.

"Come on lighten up!" Scout said with a huff. "We aren't at work you know, so who made you in charge?"

"Since I'm paying for your damn food, I think I have a say little boy."

"Right." Scout mumbled and ducked his head down in his menu.

"Shit," You grumbled, grabbing your little note book and pen. You were a mess, scrambling for everything as you had gotten to work right on time. Damn traffic, you didn't understand why it was so hefty considering that it wasn't a holiday. With a sigh you turned to the small mirror hanging on the wall, fixing your hair as best as you could with the time you had.

"Hey, Table 5 is for you." A male co-worker had passed by to give you a heads up.

"Ok thanks." You said quickly, since they were just cutting through the back. Immediately you took a deep breath and headed out the staff only area. Table 8, Table 6...Table 5. A group of men, laughing and talking. You stopped in your tracks and mentally punched yourself. "Fuck me..." You mumbled. First table of the evening and it was a big one. They looked like they just came from battle or something, not gonna lie, but it was kind of hot.

"Shy much Y/N?" You heard a voice say.

You turned around. Of course, those two bitches who love to pick on you. Females who thought they were all that, and flirt just to get what they want. Ugh, can't they just leave you alone? Though you didn't answer, they still giggled like petty schoolgirls and smirked at you.

"Try not to be clumsy today, it would be a bummer to get all messy again." The brunette bumped you out of the way and walked off, while the blonde huffed at you and mischievously smiled.

"Good luck." She said pushing you with her shoulder and following the brunette not too far behind.

"Bitches." You grunted, fixing your shirt and short skirt to your liking. They were rude and disrespectful to you and only you. It was annoying, you only haven't said anything because they've done nothing but mock you the past few months. Plus, you weren't risking a 2v1 situation and getting fired. There aren't a lot of jobs in the area.