{F} Smile ~ Alcoholic! Demoman

{REVISED AND EDITED}
{Requested - Slight NSFW Content}

Washing the dinner dishes you hummed your favorite tune. Your boyfriend Tavish came from the hallway wearing his casual clothes, as per usual. He walked to the door quietly and unlocked it as slowly as possible, thinking that you wouldn't notice. This boy. If he thought sneaking out of the house through the front door was a good idea, then he was just as stupid as you joked about.

"Tavish." You said with a warning hum.

"Aaaaaaaye?" He trailed off his hand quickly going behind his back and away from the door handle.

"Where are you going?" You asked drying off your hands before looking at his guilty face.

"A buddies house." He said trying to open the door once more. He, was a very bad liar. Even if half of it was true. Your lips thinned as you pushed them together, giving him a side eye like no other. His eyebrows knitted together at you before looking away. "Uuugh, ya grabben' onta' me breeks lassy, asking me these questions." He said sighing.

"You know why I do it love." You said crossing your arms.

"Ah not gonna ge' drunk. Jus' a couple of bez with me friends and I'm done." He said opening the door.

You walked over grabbed onto the back of his shirt before he could walk out. "Tavish. Finnegan. DeGroot." You spoke with pure annoyance. "I swear, if I find your ass a drunk fuck again, your not stepping into this house." You warned him only because you loved him. It was tiring, seeing him come home drunk almost every night. You didn't know why he did it, other than he was an alcoholic and couldn't stop."

"I wun't lassy. Besides, I don't break promises." He turned around smirking awkwardly while you raised and eyebrow. "Okay maybe sometimes..." You shook your head and Tavish pecked your lips. "I love ya. " He said as you let him go sighing.

"I love you too." You said.

He then jogged to the car and you closed the door. These feelings you have for him are different than everyone else you cared about. You sat down on the couch and thought. You loved him so much, but his alcohol problem got in the way, most of the time. The dance club/bar you worked at was where you first met him, it was like it happened all over again.

"Y/n! Beers at table 7!" Your Co worker hollered from behind the bar stand.

"Okay got it." You said as you grabbed two trays full of drinks.

You balanced them on your hands and went through people as well as tables to your assigned table. You walked up to a group of 9 men who were laughing and hollering about.

"Oooooh round 2 men." The husky white guy said.

You smiled and set the trays down handing it to the men. "Hi boys. My name is Y/n. I'll be your waitress today. May I get your names please so I can give you your orders when your ready."

"Achille, Richard, Josef, Dell, Misha, Tavish, Jane, Jeremy and..." The men looked at the person in the mask. "You could just call him Pyro." The man with a Texan accent said.

"Coolio, what can I get for you guys?" The men said what they wanted, except the skinny white boy. He smirked at you evily then cleared his throat. "Yeah um, let me get two muffins with some round cheeks and possibly a wet peach ready to go."