{F} Fleur ~ Spy x Reader

{EDITED AND REVISED}

After another successful battle, the team would finally get a days rest. Tonight you guys were eating a meal that Engie made and boy did that man make some damn good food. It was rowdy, the table loud with excitement and adrenaline from the fight that was just won hours before. You although stayed silent, enjoying your food before the man next to you nudged you slightly.

"How 'is everythin'?" Engineer asked you with a smile. "I changed a lil' somthin' in the recipe. I hope ya' like it!"

"Oh! I thought something was different," You spoke to him with a joyful expression. "I honestly love how you made this Dell! It's very delicious."

Engie clasped his hands together with a big grin, nodding his head as he opened his mouth to say something. Though a loud burp erupted throughout the room in which interrupted his thoughts. It had went silent for a moment, before the culprit was found.

"Woah, compliments to the chef!" Scout said patting his stomach full of food.

Spy snorted with a disgusted expression, looking over to Scout with a side eye. He cleared his throat and fixed his tie, blinking his eyes shut with the shake of his head. "You disgust me." He muttered, before patting his mouth with a napkin, in which he set down on his empty plate. "Didn't zour parents teach zou any manners?"

Scout ignored Spy with the simple scrunch of his nose, looking at Heavy who was stuffing his face with his second or third plate of food. "Jesus, slow down! No wonder your so fat, you eat like a friggn' pig!" Scout said with the raise of his brows.

Heavy grinned, making you giggle when you see Spy's face grimacing at the man with a mouthful. Your attention was soon grabbed when Pyro mumbled behind you and pointed to your empty plate. You thanked them as they took it, and soon disappeared into the kitchen.

"Hello?! Earth to Y/n?!"

You blinked for a moment and looked over at Scout who called for you. Eyebrows furrowing, you shrug your shoulders. "What is it?"

"How does a girl like you dominate on the battlefield?" Scout asked you.

Why does Scout always ask you these questions? Always a random way to flirt with you whenever he could. The look you and Engineer gave each other with smirks only made it funnier. You looked at him and fiddled with your fingers. You hummed in thought and then finally thought what to say.

"Same way a girl like me dominates anything else she does." You replied. "What kind of question is that?"

"Know what else ya' can dominate at?" He wiggles his eyebrows which make you blush in response.

"Oh please." Spy shook his head. "If that's zour way with flirting I feel bad for zou."

"What? You think you're better than me?!" Scout cocked his head with knitted brows. "Alright frenchie, what is it ya' got!"

Welp, you know what's coming. All you could do was put your fingers on the bridge of your nose, sighing loudly when Achilles grinned like a madman before returning to his stoic gaze.

"Zour romance level compared to mine is in the trash with all zour other belongings." Spy says with the wave of his hand. "If I wanted to try I could, and I would dominate in that region as well."