Prologue

Based on true events....

Warning suicide, self harm, abuse,  sexual abuse (assault) and adult content (sex) (ddlg) (bdsm) are involded you have been warned do not read if these are triggeres for you

Dedicated to the love of my life.

......
I don't really know where to start this story I don't want this to be a bull shit cliche but dude I'm gonna be honest I think this will be, Jesus I'm a cliche no surprise. But I don't really mind if no one even reads this story, I just want to get this story out this year has just been crazy for me, I need to get it out. I guess we can begin with where he first came in. I probably should say my name, it's Nicole.

A boy, like I said I hate that this is a cliche, but it won't start that way I swear, I'm not gonna fall in love with this boy. His name was Ryan he was dating a friend of mine named Mel I didn't really know much about him I thought he was sort of a weirdo, I had a friend named Sheila that had dated him in 7th grade and she had me sit with him and her and I just thought he was different, weird. In 8th grade Mel had started dating him. The first time I remember meeting him I was a bitch. At my table there were 4 people that seat there, Alice, Sheila, Mack, and Mel, to be honest Mel never was my favorite person but I tolerated her, she wasn't that bad. On this day I would meet him little did I know he'd become a part of my life....

.....
Heyyyyy its the prologue guys I'm so excited I can't wait for you to read more comment and like thanks xoxo ^_^