the watch

Hyungwon's POV:

I watched this strange purple-haired boy battle a man with a built stature and toothy smile. The purple hair was a strange color choice in my eyes, but I couldn't take my eyes off that boy, he seemed so appealing. I watched the clashing of bamboo swords, it was a kendo match. The purple-haired boy swiftly swung the sword around and the man with the built stature dodged. The match went like that for five minutes until the purple-haired boy got tired and ran out of breath. The man took it as an opportunity to win the match.

"Damn you, hyung." The purple-haired boy puffed out.

"You'll get better Wonho, you caught me by surprise quite a few times." The man had a warm fatherly smile.

"I'll beat you one day!" The purple-haired boy named Wonho pumped his fist.

The way I saw Wonho fighting with every last breath passionately was quite interesting. I guess I'll be coming back quite often.

The other day, I was walking around the shady places people didn't go around. Of course, I was a criminal, I can't possibly hang around and be out in the open.

I heard the same clashing of bamboo I heard last week. The dojo doors were open and I peeked in, to see Wonho again.

It was at the point where Wonho was extremely exhausted, his breathing was severe and I was honestly concerned for the boy. The man seemed concerned as well. Wonho swung again and this time, the man held the bamboo sword firmly and stopped the boy.

"You should stop, you sure you want to keep going?" The man asked.

"Shownu-hyung, please continue, I have to learn." Wonho huffed.

"Very well." The man named Shownu continued and Wonho ended up collapsing, out of breath.

"Hyung! I've been at this dojo since I was five and you were fourteen and teaching me. After 15 years, why can't I beat you?" Wonho whined.

Shownu pat Wonho on his shoulder, "Trust me, you'll beat me soon. Lighten up."

"I want to become a kendo master." Wonho mumbled.

"You will." Shownu smiled.

While watching this adorable comforting between the two, it felt refreshing. It was a nice thing to witness and as I smiled to myself, I walked away. It was time for me to return back to my shelter.

I oftenly visited the dojo and it was quite fun. I must admit, Wonho got a lot better over time, and her worked super hard. The dojo would reek his sweat and his face would be waterfalls.

As usual, on this particular practice day at the dojo, Shownu won once again. Wonho was close to beating him though. I had a odd, mysterious feeling about the day though.

"Thank you for today Hyung. I'll see you next week." Wonho waved and kindly smiled.

I thought to myself, "I really need to stay back.. Something isn't right.."

Shownu packed his belongings and headed out.

Everything seemed fine, but a car was speeding by the dojo. It was 9 p.m at night and a car was going way to fast at night.

"Watch out!" I yelled, this man was about to get hit by this irresponsible driver. The man turned back, looking at me and looking forward, his eyes widened in shock. He was a second too late.

crash

I watched a driving car drive past and hit Shownu directly. The car drove away quickly out of panic, in a few seconds, the car was out of sight. I was shocked, I was a time traveler but back in my time, I've never seen this man. Because he was dead.

"Wait! Wait!" I shouted as the car drove away, I was enraged. I couldn't let this go.

I couldn't catch up with the car, I have to save this man. The problem is, I can't go back in time and change fate. I had the powers of going back, but I'm not allowed to change anything.

First, I called the hospital and told them about the situation while using my voice alter. I was a known criminal to law enforcement, I can't possibly reveal myself. I then fled, letting the law help this man.

Oh boy, I can't imagine seeing Wonho learning about the situation.

I went back to my shelter. It was a shady spot that was behind the shady hotel prostitutes go to. There was a trashcan in front of it and I pulled away the trashcan, revealing a gate and a pass code to enter my so called "home". I walked inside and slept on the dirty old couch to wait for a new day. I have to visit the dojo tomorrow to see Wonho.

The flaming jewel of the Sun welcomed me and I quickly ran to the dojo once I got up.

I saw a heartbreaking sight. Wonho was crying his eyes out.

"S-Sh-Shownu-hyung! I-I d-don't like this.. I never got to beat you.. Now I can never see you again.." Wonho cried. Wonho held his bamboo sword and hit the ground.

Wonho hit the ground for thirty minutes, crying his eyes out.

I felt nothing but sympathy for the boy, my heart ached for this loss.

I walked in slyly, while the boy was crying his eyes out. I threw a watch next to the boy.

The boy looked shocked when the watch made a sound, falling on the mat.

I turned back and went to hide in the bush.

Wonho held the watch and examined it.

"What is this?" Wonho saw the button that allowed him to time travel. He pressed it and I pressed mine as well, flashing back to the past a few days ago when he was with Shownu.

"Hyung!!" Wonho cried, he hugged the man while in tears.

"What?" Shownu looked confused by the sudden skinship.

"Y-You're back." Wonho breathed into his scent and touched his hands, his face, his built chest.

"You're being weird.. What happened?" Shownu asked.

"Y-You weren't here with me today." Wonho said.

"Of course, I have a house I go home to everyday." Shownu spoke.

"I'm glad you're here." Wonho squeezed him tightly.

I smiled softly as I watched the warm reunion.

Then, the car crash happened again, everything restarted.

hey y'all. i was watching the mv for like the 100th time and i was thinking in my head "DUDE I HAVE TO MAKE A FIC FOR THIS SINCE THEIR COMEBACK IS RN WTFFFF" so yeah i plan to make tis fic and my goal is to finish it before the end of the comeback. also i'm making his hair purple for this fic even tho it wasn't purple in the mv coz of his hair while performing the comeback is purple so yeet