lifusavu two

Hyungwon's POV

When Wonho told me about him wanting to time travel back, I had a terrible feeling about that. I'm leaving this boy soon and I hope he doesn't do anything dumb.

"Wonho.. I may have to return back to the future. I've been in this time for over two months and it's time for me to go." I spoke softly. I looked over my shoulder to see Wonho pull up a sad face.

"I understand." Was all he said, he seemed like he had much more to say.

I sensed his emotions and gave him a pat,

"Remember we'll always see each other at one time. You'll be the same you and I'll be the same Hyungwon you know."

Wonho had no response as he looked down on the carpet of the floor.

We finally reached the dojo and Wonho walked in, in peace. He was silent as he sat on the mat, touching the kendo sword.

"Hyungwon?" Wonho asked.

"Yeah?" I responded back.

"Can I please use the watch?" He requested, he had no emotion whatsoever.

I hesitantly handed him the watch. I watched him press it and I tugged on his sleeve, time traveling with him as well.

It was the day where Shownu got hit and it was right at the moment at night when he was crossing the street.

Wonho stood there, a bit dizzy from the time traveling, but widened his eyes, seeing Shownu.

Wonho's POV

I saw my dear hyung who I loved so much. How much I missed him was unbearable. I had to admit, I thank Hyungwon for taking some of the pain away, to the point... maybe it's bearable? 

I know I have to accept how things happen, after all, things happen for a reason.

I thought about my life and how Hyung deserved to live.

Hyung was a talented man. Yes, I used to go to bars quite often as something I could spend my time on, since I had no idea what to do in my life. My life in kendo seemed dull, I was in college and all of my friends took me to frat parties, so why not clubs?

Shownu was a legal adult, he worked countless of shifts, but still had three hours to spare late at night, just to practice kendo.

Shownu was at the bar I often stayed at, as a shift. He was a dancer. That kind of dancer. He had worked there for a while, but only on a Tuesday, the day where I spend my time working my ass off on homework I had procrastinated on.

I had questioned why he had chosen a spot like that, and he told me it made him good money.

I walked in, seeing his shirtless figure, oil dropping down his toned abs, which really complimented him.

His feet curled around the pole as his biceps stuck out, as he swung himself.

I was entrapped in his sexy gaze as he danced. After the show, I saw him heading my way.

"Wonho?" Shownu asked.

My eyes darted around, I looked at the floor in shame.

"What are you doing here?" He asked again.

"For fun." I said.