arrested

I LIVE FOR THESE PICTURES ^

Hyungwon POV

Of course, Shownu had died again, but Wonho spent his last days with Shownu, treasuring it, but forgetting that he'll die at one point.

Current time was the funeral. Wonho cried as he watched his casket being carried out. Of course, I attended and placed a rose on the casket.

No one attended the funeral except Wonho.

After the funeral, Wonho was still there, crying softly to himself. I wished I could hug him and comfort him.

I watched him mumble to himself, "I have to do it again."

Wonho POV

I lazed around in my home, I examined the watch and it was pretty interesting. It was a pretty looking watch, it could sell for a lot. It definitely wasn't a modern watch. Suddenly, I heard the speakers of my room go off,

"Time warp is not allowed. Do not take any watch from CHW."

I sat in my room not caring about whatever this announcement is was, I love Shownu-hyung. I am curious of who CHW is though.

I heard a scoff somewhere and I walked around my room. I've been feeling like I've been watched for a month before Hyung's death.

I gave up, I couldn't find anyone. I had bigger things to deal with anyway.

I decided to time travel again. It was my second time, but I'm not ready to let go of Hyung. I definitely do wonder who is the CHW that handed me this peculiar watch.

I breathed out a sigh and pressed the button again.

I was suddenly back into a battle with Hyung. I quickly gripped on my bamboo sword before Hyung could hit me. Even when I time traveled, I still felt watched. It was strange, was this CHW watching me? Or is Hyung watching me battle his past self in the heavens? This is making me confused, but I have a battle to focus on.

It was one of the most tiring fights with Hyung. We stopped and took a rest. Hyung handed me a can of soda.

"Thank you." I breathed out and steadily drank the soda and let it go down my throat.

"You did incredibly well today. Did you practice?" Hyung asked.

"I guess so." I smiled back. These quiet, refreshing moments felt nice. I will miss these moments.

"Ah, my old single self would be lonely without you, Wonho. Thank you for battling with me." Hyung patted my shoulder.

"Hey Hyung..." I poked Shownu-hyung.

Hyung looked at me, raising his eyebrows.

I had no idea what brought me to do this, but I was overwhelmed with feelings, I missed my dear Hyung so much.

"I love you." I said softly.

I heard a sudden gasp from of the bushes, it would be weird if I ran there, yelling out "CHW!", so I stayed put.

Shownu-hyung looked indifferent. He raised his voice after sighing, and I felt myself pulled back forcefully.

I was back into the present.

"Shin Hoseok, we have come to arrest you." I felt my arms pulled back and tied up. I was pushed against my couch, and they ripped the watch from my wrist. They left me there, alone against my chair. Surveillance cameras were all faced against me as three men in black watched over me in the corners of my room.

This was it.

Suddenly, a handsome man appeared in a suit. His hair was parted to one side of his head and he was absolutely stunning. His lips were plump and his figure was tall and skinny. I was entrapped by this beauty.

Hyungwon's POV

I watched the purple-haired boy tied up and it was all my fault. I gave him the watch for these purposes that got him in trouble.

I heaved in a sigh and ran in, I grabbed the bamboo stick Wonho had hidden under the bed in his room. It was quite handy.

I swung at the three guards, I had way too much experience with these guards. They were for show, having all these spiffy guns and all, but I was too cunning and quick. I hit the guns using the stick, which knocked it out and hit the men by their legs, I then punched their faces. Hitting their head with sticks was cruel. I don't want to become a murderer and dirty my suit with blood.

I grabbed the hand of the boy after untying him.

"Who the hell are you?" The boy asked.

"Don't be rude like that, I just saved your life." I scoffed, this boy was ungrateful.

"Did you give me this watch?" The boy questioned.

"My name is Chae Hyungwon. CHW for short. To answer that question, why yes." I said.

okok I'm literally frozen by howww good these comeback pics are like whoaaaaA