⊛A꙰t꙰t꙰a꙰c꙰k꙰⊛

Art by:
Aaron---> InsertSomethinAwesome
Aphmau---> DeeRosaliee

Published on November 11 2017

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

"Ahh.... how it feels when you are free." Aphmau whined as she was taking a walk around Phoenix Drop, with Katelyn next to her.

"Yeah... it really is refreshing." Aphmau said then Laurence ran towards her.

"Lord Aphmau! We are under attack from the east!" Laurence yelled and the two girls pulled out their swords.

"MAKE ALL THE CITIZENS STAY HOME AND LOCK THEIR DOORS AND GET THE GUARDS NOW!" Aphmau yelled as she and Katelyn ran towards the eastern part of their territory.

They got into a huge fight. It lasted for hours.

Until..... they got defeated.

Aphmau was pinned to the ground with the enemy head guard's sword.

"Sir Blaze, the Alpha is coming." A guard said and the guy that was pinning Aphmau down with his sword nodded.

Soon, a black horse came running in and stopped. A guy with a black jacket, black jeans and a red bandana jumped down. He had no shirt, just a hood. His tail was black and it had a red tip at the end, same do his ears.

He walked over to Blaze, "There she is Alpha. The Alpha of this pack." He said and they guy looked down at Aphmau, who shot him a very disgusted look.

He smirked and snapped his fingers, making Blaze pull her up and retreat his sword.

"So you're the Alpha of this pack." He muttered and Aphmau spat at him.

"You monster! Why are you wandering around taking people's land!" She yelled and Blaze was angered.

"How could you-" Blaze said but got interrupted by the Alpha growling.

"Blaze." He warned and Blaze went silent.

He then turned to Aphmau again and wiped the spit off his face.

"That's very disrespectful you know? I took your land and your people, I think you should obey me." He said and Aphmau was stiff and cold hearted, she is an Alpha after all.

"No matter how hard you try I will never respect you." Aphmau growled and Aaron laughed.

"Let's see who will win then. You will be my maid."

Ciao Adios and Sara~Chan OUTTIE!