⊛M꙰a꙰i꙰d꙰⊛

Art by: Aphmau--->AutumnBlez

Published on

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Aaron took her thrown, and her room. And Aphmau became his maid.

For the first time, Aphmau was afraid. A feeling she never had felt that ever since her parents died.

She sat silently in the maid's room, depression surrounding her. She whimpered as she was staring out the window in defeat.

She just disappointed the whole pack because of her failure. All she wants is that Aaron treats the pack just the way she treated them.

Freedom.

Fearless

No discrimination

No fights

She sighed as she saw the people walk by, with disappointment looks on their faces.

A tear slid down her face and looked at the door, she got up and walked towards the door and opened it.

She made her way downstairs, luckily no one was around. She then made her way towards the garden.

She opened the doors and walked through the garden, to her parents' graves.

She knelt down and let her tears fall, that's the only place where she lets her guard down. Break down all the walls she built up around her heart to make it emotionless.

"I'm sorry." She muttered as tears fell from her face to the soil, sinking in to their graves.

She kissed her index finger and placed it on her mother's gravestone, the same thing with her father. As a sign of respect.

She then closed her eyes.

"Sweetheart... no one will ever defeat their origin, at least..... inspire your citizens."

She opened her eyes and looked at her father's gravestone and smiled.

"Inspire...." She said and grabbed a rose and placed it on her father's gravestone.

A rose represents Zack Green, the purest and nicest person ever but also protect the pack and himself. That's what he told Aphmau before his death.

"Aphmau... you are a rose, nice and strong, caring and defensive, a sweetie and a warrior."

She cried at the memory again, her raven hair covering the face that was bright hours ago.

"You miss them." A deep voice said, she immediately turned her head around and stood up when she saw Aaron.

Of course everyone knows him because he's the Ultima Werewolf.

He walked up to her and sighed, looking down at Zack's grave.

"Y'know.... I've always wanted to visit him." Aaron said and she was confused.

"Why? So you can take over his land?" She said in disgust and Aaron sighed.

"He protected my father." Aaron said and Aphmau raised her eyebrow.

"And this is how you tell him thanks?" Aphmau retorted and Aaron growled.

"Listen up." Aaron growled and grabbed her collar.

"You're going to help mer rule your people." Aaron said and she smirked.

"They hate you and I'm with them." Aphmau said and Aaron took a deep breath.

"You don't want me to kill them all right?" Aaron smirked and Aphmau had a face of terror.

"You.... You're not gonna do that right?" Aphmau muttered and Aaron laughed.

"If you want me to." Aaron said and Aphmau pushed him away.

"I wasn't wrong when I called you a monster." Aphmau commented and Aaron smirked.

"You're going to help me rule them and make them love me" Aaron said and Aphmau smirked and walked towards the glass door.

"Actions speak lowder than words." She said and got in the palace.

I'M BACK *pops party poppers*

But I won't be that active so.....

From now on...... All my stories will be slow updates.

Ciao Adios!