⊛H꙰o꙰p꙰e꙰⊛

Art by: Vangora

Edited by: XxSaraChanxX

Play song

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Three days later...

Aphmau got out to talk to her pack to confront them to trust her and believe in her that everything will be okay. She ran to the meeting spot and saw everyone gathered.

She went in the middle of the circle that they made and started her speech.

"Guys.... I know I disappointed all of you, including my parents. But that doesn't mean that I'll try to fix it, I talked to the pack leader and I made a deal with him."

"If he ever hurt any of you then he'll have to leave, or else we will all make a revolution against him. Ordering him to leave."

"But Alpha....he might kill you." One of the citizen said and Aphmau turned to him.

"At least I would've freed you from him." She said and everyone was silent.

"Are you willing to sacrifice your life for our sake?" One said and Aphmau nodded.

"Just..... give him a chance, and he also said that he is protecting us but that's something I don't believe and he's under my watch. He took our territory after all." She said and they all nodded.

"Good. Now guys, what did I always say?" Aphmau said and everyone held each other's hands.

"LIGHT THE WORLD UP WITH HOPE!" They all screamed and clapped their hands.

Aaron was watching the whole thing and smiled at how everyone here in The Phoenix Pack is very cooperative and they all love each other and love to help each other and stay connected.

"They sure have a very different culture... I really like it."

⊛⊛⊛

"Diana please call Aphmau to my room." Aaron said to one of the guards in the mansion.

"Yes Alpha." She said and closed the door behind her and walked to Aphmau's room and knocked on the door.

Aphmau opened the door and smiled when she saw Diana, "Aphmau, Alpha wants you in his room."

"Thanks Diana." Aphmau said and left her room and Diana walked away.

Aphmau walked to Aaron's room and knocked on his door. "Come in."

She got in and closed the door behind her and walked up to Aaron. "Yes?" She said as she raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

Aaron looked at her and sighed, "I know you still hate me."

"Treat my pack with respect and I'll give you a chance. End of discussion." Aphmau said and Aaron stood up and walked up to her.

"I want to know about this pack. It's culture, its life."

Ciao Adios!