Chapter 1

Jade's POV

Its just another early day at work. Woke up at four in the morning doing all the girly thing not even bother to eat breakfast just because I don't really feel eating breakfast at early in the morning and just gonna walk to work before six.

That's all my mornings are, wake up early, go to work, go home, change into uniform and then go to school after.

Yes, I am a working student so that I'll be able to help myself to send to school. Well, my Auntie is helping me paying my tuition cause its a bit expensive but the other expenses I cover it thats why I'm working. I don't want to burden my Auntie in all of my expenses at school cause he has a son she's sending to college too thats is why.

And now I am ready to go to work. I chose my schedule to be every morning because my schedules at school are mostly afternoon.

"Mom, I gotta go!"

"Okay! Take care!"

I just walked outside our gate not even bothering to look where I'm going cause I am shoving something inside my bag when suddenly I bumped into someone making my phone fall and her purse fall and when we both picking up our things our foreheads bumped again making us both stumble making me fall but apparently she held my hand stopping me from falling. Until realization hit me.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I don't even look where I'm going. Are you okay?"
Picking up her purse and her picking my phone.
"Are you hurt? I'm really sorry."
She' staring at me like she'd seen a ghost from my rambling.

"Its okay. I'm fine. I should be asking you that question. Are you okay?" She asks giggling.

"I am fine really. Nothings hurt though. Oh! Here's your purse."

"Thank you and here's your phone."

"Thanks but sorry I really need to go I'm gonna be late for work. Thank you bye!"

I said as I walking fast behind her cause I'm gonna be late for work! Well I am just walking cause my work place is just near at our house. Just took me five minutes to get at work.

I am now at the Gas Station I'm working at. I am a cashier for over a year now. And the salary is just enough to help me and my family.

And now as I'm sitting at my chair at the booth. I can't stop thinking about that girl I bumped into early in the morning. She even held my hand before I even fall from the ground. Her hands are so soft like I can hold it like forever.

Wait wait wait. What are you thinking Jade?! You are straight and so is she! So stop thinking about that you and her are gonna be a thing!

I just shake my head from that thought and started working making forget the blonde and what happened that morning at the back of my head.

Perrie's POV

I am now walking from our apartment me and my bestfriend Leigh-Anne shared.

I'm on my way to the hospital I took an internship with my bestfriend for a year. I am looking for my purse when I accidentally bumped into someone. Both of our things fall. When we were about to pick up our things we both hit each others foreheads making her fall but I held her hand before she falls.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I don't even look where I'm going. Are you okay?" She said like I'm a ghost.

Picking up her phone and her picking up my purse.

"Are you hurt? I'm so sorry." She said rambling.

"Its okay. I'm fine. I should be asking you that question. Are you okay?" I asked her giggling.

"I am fine really. Nothings hurt though. Oh! Here's your phone."

"Thanks but sorry I really need to go. I'm gonna be late for work. Thank you bye!" She said walking fast behind me.

Ugh.. that girl is so cute! Her hazel brown eyes her big brunette hair. Like wow! I'm amazed by that woman! I mean she's really beautiful and the way she talks makes me just stare at her and never get bored.

Okay Perrie stop thinking about her now or else you're gonna be late for work.

I grab a cab straight to the hospital. It takes 20 minutes to get there and its my first day so I want to make a good impression. Its just me now cause Leigh-Anne's schedule is at night. Its sad that we're not on the same shift though.

But anyway I'm just gonna enjoy this early internship and think about the brunette I just bumped into.

*

Hey guys! I know it short its just the first chapter anyway but I'll make sure to make the next few chapters long. Thank you!

Please don't forget to vote and comment! 😉