Epilogue

6 Years After

JADE'S POV

"Pez! There's still a last box in the car." I yelled at Perrie who is already putting some box upstairs of our new house.

"Coming!" Perrie ran downstairs to help me with the box but I told her to get the last box so she just gave me a peck on the lips.

She really make me fall inlove with her every single day. I'm the luckiest girl on earth actually.

6 years is already long. I am now a licensed Physical Therapist and Pez is a nurse at the same Hospital where I had my internship.

Life is really amazing for the both of us. We are happy, have our own house, friends, family. Oh! And my mum is living here too but she's a little too far away where we are living because she's living with my sister which also her job transfered her here so its like a fresh start for all of us six years ago. My mum is the one taking care of my nieces and nephew; Leoni, baby Karl and baby Amara.

And well my crazy ass bestfriends Jesy and Camila? Still a pain in the ass but they're amazing and they're here too! Hehe I mean ofcourse Camila's with Lauren and Jesy well Jesy found a new love and his name's Chris who's also a nurse so its pretty amazing for my bestfriends.

"Babeeee! Your house is fucking ass huge!" Jesy yelled.

Well there she is hahaha

"Jesy, Hi how are you? Where's Camila?" I asked after I hug her.

"She's getting something from the car she said its like giving something on having moving in new a house. You know typical Camila." Jesy rolled her eyes.

"I heard that Jesminda! Help me guys here its a little heavy." Camila exclaimed.

"What is this? It is heavy." I said.

"Its just a little something for your house to make it more welcoming." Camila smilingly said

"I picked the color by the way." Jesy said.

I opened their present. And gasps when I saw what it is.

"Aww guys! A doormat with our name on it? This is so cute. Thank you guys. I really appreciate this." I said and I hug them.

"Bubby! Look we have a doormat now hehe." I said to Perrie

"Guys this is amazing and I like the color." Perrie said.

"Your welcome Jerrie." Camila and Jesy said

"We bought pizza for everyone too!" Jesy shout

"Yey pizza!" Perrie and I yelled.

We all enter the house and just enjoy the new house and enjoy the company of our loved ones. I couldn't asked for more in my life right now.

"Whatcha thinkin' there bub?" Perrie asked while she is hugging me from behind.

"Nothing bubba. Just overwhelmed of what we have right now. I can't thank you enough for being beside me all through out this years. I love you pez." I said to Perrie

Perries kisses me on the lips. "I love you most my jadore."

We were hugging when Pez asked the question I've been wanting to  hear from her.

"Marry me Jade."

The End