Chapter 1

Daniella POV

"I hit the crowd with some shit, soon as I walk out they standin'
I had to be patient for this, I'm the man now, was the man then
I have my way with a bitch, I'm the man now, was the man then
I put some ice on my wrist, everywhere I pop out is dancin'
I hit the crowd with some shit, soon as I walk out they standin'
I had to be patient for this, I'm the man now, was the man then
I have my way with a bitch, I'm the man now, was the man then" I laughed as my brother rapped along to G Herbo's song Man Now. I know that he was feeling himself and relating to every lyric he was reciting.

"Since you're the man now, you gonna cop your lil sis a car?" I asked him. He was in a good mood today so it was worth a try. He chuckled, showing his bottom grills, then shook his head.

"What you need a car for? Where you gotta go? I got two cars, drive one." He said. He pulled an already rolled blunt from his glove compartment and lit it.

"I don't want to drive your car cause then you'll ask me where I'm going and what I gonna go do. And I'm tired of asking you, Quez, Terry, or Los for rides everywhere. Even school." I rolled my eyes. If it wasn't my brother Malcolm, or his three friends that I mentioned, my ass ain't going anywhere.

"So you want a car so you can go do shit you're not supposed to go do? Yeah fuck outta here with all that." He said with a straight face.

"Fucking stupid." I mumbled under my breath, slouching in my seat.

"Speak up so I can smack the words right back into thoughts." He said glancing over at me.

"Where are we even going? This isn't the direction of home." I asked,  noticing that we weren't going the same direction we go when he picks me up from school.

"I gotta visit a friend real quick. He just came back to town." He said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. This nigga could've dropped me off at home then came to do all this.

It didn't take long till we pulled up to a house that had a few cars in the front. I noticed Los and Terry's cars there too. I got no business being in this house at all, and I know this. Malcolm don't even like me being around niggas so he should've took me home.

"Aye, I'll be quick. I don't want you going in there. Strap is under your seat, you know wassup." He said, not giving me time to say anything to him before getting out the car.

This nigga gonna leave me in this car, alone, in a random ass hood that I don't know. If I die, it's on his ass. He better be quick with the shits too. After a few minutes more and more cars started to pull up, and more niggas entered the house. Not gonna lie, some of them were very fine, but I know I got no chance. They'll all see me as a young little girl and Malcolm's little sister.

40 minutes had passed and i needed to pee like crazy, and I was starving. My options are to continue waiting in the car for Malcolm, go into the house to use the bathroom and complain to Malcolm, or take myself home with this car. Last one is unfortunately out of the question because my brother will crucify me. First option, I think I'll pee myself by the time this nigga decides to come out.

Dreading every moment, I got out of the car, closing the door behind me. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I crossed my arms against my chest and looked at the busy surroundings around me. People were walking on the sidewalks and cars were going by. I sucked my teeth ringing the doorbell again, getting impatient. All those people in there and it takes more than one minute to open the door.

"Yo, why you ringing my shit like you crazy?" A man said rudely, opening the door.

He was way taller than I was and had tattoos all on his arm and a few on his face but they didn't look bad. He was very intimidating and rude. Who answers the door like that?