YOU CHOOSE TO: Let Him Stay

If this was not your preferred choice, go to the chapter selection, and go to the next chapter. Do not scroll through this chapter of you don't want any spoilers. You have been warned.

You think you've made your decision and slowly creep out of bed. Your silky, paper thin nightgown flows behind you as you walk out the door to Anti's room. His door is open a crack.

This is what I want.

You push open the door and see Anti who was toying with a knife with a cracked blade, sitting on the edge of his bed.

As soon as he sees you he stands up, but doesn't advance towards you.

His room is still filled with scratches and words, but you notice you can quickly walk over to Anti without stepping on any shards of glass or pieces of wood.

You approach him, him having a questioning look, and stop at his feet.

He's about to say something when you pull him down and kiss him.

You, once again, have taken him by surprise. He kisses back. Your arms drape around his neck and his hands meet your waist.

When you release, he starts, "(Y/n)?"

You speak in a hoarse voice, disregarding Anti's command. "I want you to stay with me."

He looks almost pleasantly surprised, but still questioning. "Do you realize how much danger you're putting yourself into?"

You shrug. "Better than passing on my pain to someone else."

"But I can loose it at any moment. My murderous personality can take over at any given second, and I won't be able to control myself."

"And I trust you that you'll just bring me back to life."

He has a remorseful look on his face.

"Are you sure this is what you want? Because saying so means that you are fully convinced, and there is absolutely no going back."

"Yes. This is what I want."

Anti nods his head and smiles slightly.

You are then immediately overcome by another tingling sensation, like when you were being teleported. But you remain in Anti's room.

Your heart starts to pound, and beats faster. Then a rush of energy fills your body from your chest, and spreads throughout your body.

Then stillness.

"So it's been done."

You let out a sigh of relief, and nod. He brings you closer to him. "This is also good, because I'm not sure I would ever find anyone who kisses as good as you."

You stifle a laugh. Then he brings you into a tight hug and hugs you like he is afraid that you'll disappear from his grasp.

"I trust you," you whisper.

You don't let go. You want to hold him close as much as he does you. His arms are wrapped around your body, and you dig your face into his chest to feel consumed by his warmth.

That is until you become aware of the cold metal of a knife blade being laid flat across your back, bringing you closer to Anti. It sends a slight chill through your nightgown.

He whispers, "I love you..."

He then sighs a long exhale in your ear. "But that's not a very wise decision."

Anti holds on tighter, and whispers. "We are going to have so much fun, being together... Because now..."

Ŷ͇͔̝̫͚̻̃ͤo̿̊͂ͥ҉̯͍̯̼u̦̣͈̦̓̉̄̒ͩͤ'ͫ́̎͌͐r̰̆̂̾͟e̦̙̮͕̥͋̍̃̈̾ͅ ̤͔͋fi͙̱̥͎̩͇̅͋̋̓n̼̗̮̽ͩ͐̌a̬͎̩̼ḻ̓l͓̻͓͚͍̈́ͅy̝̘̭̱͚̦̔̆ͣ̎ͅ ̢̟̤̩̈́̏ͭm̯̫̩̪̪͖̘̒̎ͣ̒ͫi̋ͦ̂͋͏̖n̵͎̞̮̫͑̓ͫ̿̂ë̴̻̳̙́̃̇

END OF BOOK ONE