Chapter 1

"I love you Mark. I never thought you'd show up, lalo na't sinabi mong busy ka diba?"sabi ng babae. At nagpacute pa ang hinayupak.

"I love you too. Happy anniversary."sagot ng boyfriend ko.

Yeah, hindi ako ang nagsabi nun. May iba siya, at hindi lang ako ang tinuturing niyang kasintahan. Kapag minamalas nga naman tss. Tumakbo ako palabas ng hotel at pumunta sa parking lot. I need to widen up, kailangan kong ilabas 'to.

Umiyak ako nang umiyak. We've been toether for years and he'll get me this lame excuse for breaking, cut the crap. Most men are the same anyways. I should drink. Yes I should do that.

Halos palipadin ko ang kotse sa sobrang bilis ng pagmamaneho ko. Sa bilis kong magpatakbo pwede na akong magcompete as a racer. I should consider that if I'll thought of a career change, yes Yanna, you're doing good.

Nakarating ako sa bar at umorder ng isang wine. Tinungga ko 'to, nagulat ang bartender pero pinigilan ko siya. Agad kong naramdaman ang tama ng wine. I don't care anyway. Nakakahilo pala ang tumungga ng isang punong wine no? Gaga. Tatlong bote ang tinungga ko. Oorder pa sana ako pero wala na akong pera. Naghanap ako ng puwedeng landiin at napansin kong may katabi akong boylet. I don't care about myself kung mapapano pa ako, I'm wasted right now. Inilapit ko ang mukha ko and I kissed him. He never responded or made any move. Bakit ganun? Wala lang ba sa kanya ang alindog ko? Hey, I'm Yanna, no one can resist me.

Tiningnan ko siya mata sa mata, that eyes, so attractive. His eyes were speaking to me. His looking me right in my soul.

"Bakla ako. Umiwas ka." malungkot niyang sabi. At ininom ang alak sa harap niya, bahagya pa niya akong itinaboy gamit ang kamay niya.  Bago pa ako makapagsalita ay nawalan na ako ng malay.

Tiago

Nagulat ako nang mawalan ng malay ang babae sa harap ko. Seriously? In all places? Dito mo pa naisipan matumba, argh! I hate this day!

"Ang laki na nga ng problema ko, dadagdag ka pa." maktol ko dito. If I were some worthless peep, I should leave her here.

Pero sadyang mabait at maganda ako kaya binuhat ko siya and decided to take her to a hotel so she could sleep.
Nagcheck in ako sa isang hotel na katabi lang ng bar and decided to go back dahil hindi pa talaga ako masyadong lasing.

Aalis na sana ako nang bigla nitong hawakan ang kamay ko.

"Please dito ka lang." Sambit nito habang mahigpit na hawak ang kamay ko.

"Bakla ako, di ako papatol sa'yo." Tugon ko. "Kaya nga ako itinakwil ni Dad." Out of nowhere kong nasabi. I harshly swayed my hand so her hand could let it go. But I was shocked to see her sitting straightly while looking at me with her half-opened eyes.

"I like you." The girl who's pretty half-conscious in front of me right now uttered. Before I even said a word she pushed me to the door. I was too shocked to move.

"I'll make you moan in pleasure." This girl needs to cleanse her mouth. Magsimba ka ghorl!

Nanayo lahat ng balahibo ko, who wouldn't? Maganda man ako pero deep down there may magfaflag ceremony parin. How can this girl be so fearless juskolord!

"No, I'm a gay. Okay? Bakla? Di ako—" She kissed me.

She roamed her hands around my body trying to find something. I can't move, I was frozen for a moment. I don't know. I know I can control my body but why is it that I can't move, I want to move. I want to kiss her back—

"UGH!" I can't help it. I moaned, shit. "Stop. Ayaw kong matukso, please." Kulang nalang lumuhod ako at magmakaawa ako sa kanyang wag tumuloy dahil ayokong magkarecord na chumurva ako ng merlat, no! As in hell no! Pero Lord, mesherep eh.

"Let that temptation," she seductively said while her hands are on my bulge. "...control your body." She's playing with it despite the cloth's barrier.

She looked at me, with pleading eyes. Eyes that begs for companion. Eyes that pleads for love. Eyes that screams for help. She needs me.

"Ugh! I can't take this anymore!" I said as I gently pushed her in the bed. "You want to be entered, as you wish."

I had gone wild and I don't care! I know this could be the liquor's effect but I'm doing it. You'll never win with temptation.

I showered her with  kisses as she moan in pleasure. Every edge of her body, every curve, I traced it with my lips. Full of sincerity, full of assurance that she's safe with me. I watched her gone mad wondering where she'll put her hands while fighting with the pleasure she's now experiencing. As I turn to look at her, she was already naked, her clothes on the floor.

"Who will resist this?" I smirked as I said those words. Omg! Lumabas na ang katawang lupa ko, jusmiyooo.

I kissed every part of her body. She's perfect. This is perfect. Everything about this girl's body is perfect.

As I move downward, I stopped when I already found what I was looking for. I licked it and let my tongue play with it.

"UGHHHHGHHHHHHH! WAG KANG HUMINTOOOOOO!" She screamed. Mas ginanahan ako sa narinig ko. Ew, I sound so tomboyyy!

"Here I— URGHGHHHHHH—come!" She already reached her climax and can't even pronounce the right words.

"It's not the end yet." I remind her. She's already exhausted. Girl, you started this.

"Huh?" nagnhihinang tanong niya. Haler sis, base sa nakikita ko, you won't stop with this, it should be done thoroughly. Total andito naman us.

"Ayaw mo naman yatang makatikim ng baklang bitin?"

I can't believe I still haven't undressed myself. She help me took off my clothes. And she was more shocked to see what I have been hiding.

"No way. It won't fit." She unbelievably said. I just smirked and kissed her.

"It will."

I entered her as she scream in pain and pleasure. I bit my lips for the ecstatic feeling I haven't experience for so many years in my life. If I had know this was really that irresistible I could've dated a thousand women.

I heard her sob, I thought it was because I was giving her a hard time but it wasn't.

"It should've been Mark. Or it should've been you."

I don't what she was talking about but I just go along with my business.

"I love you."