Light

(After yang destroys the club and beats Jr)

'Yellow beauty comes gold'

---Yang---

How could he not know where she was, there was no one else that compared to her beauty, she was one of those people that once you saw them you would never forget. I sighed and ran my hand through my golden locks, finding comfit in the silky feeling. don't ask me why but I had always had an attachment to my hair, it was what made me me you know? you probably don't know but oh well.

I walked through the town, looking at every face I could, hopefully to spot the Faunus girl I was sent after. from what I could tell from the picture, she wore a lot of black, wore a bow to cover her animal ears, had a sword/pistol as a weapon, and was very agile. god, if Qrow wanted me to find her so bad he should of gotten me a picture of her front, not of her back, though the view from the back wasn't so bad either *wink* *wink*

I had just reached a coffee shop that was close to the border of the city when I heard a girl scream. I ran as fast as my bare legs could take me and reached the forest of forever fall in about 6 minutes. and what I saw shocked me, the girl that I had been searching for, the one with the perfect unforgettable face, and exquisite charm was right here before me. the bad thing was, she was about to be munched on by 3 ersa.

I ran to her aid and scared the ersa off. I looked back and she was now unconscious. I walked up to her and inspected the damage, she had 4 large and deep claw marks in her back, and a large wound on her leg. I didn't know what to do. I looked around and spotted 3 kids huddling behind a tree. "hey you 3" I yelled to them, they looked up to me and slowly walked over. "you see that over there" I pointed to a large piece of material "bring it here now" I instructed and they did as I said.

I had the kids lay the blanket and hold it down. I carefully picked the girl up, making sure not to touch her back or injured leg. I slowly and carefully laid her on the open material. "ok you kids can either leave now or follow me, I'm going to get help for her" I told them as I started wrapping the fabric around the girls body. once I knew that it was secure around her and was tight enough to hopefully stop the bleeding, I picked her up and started walking. the kids following behind me.

Once we got to a Main Street I found a shop that was affiliated with beacon academy. I asked if I could use there phone and they happily complied. you see, those that are from beacon are treated pretty well by the citizens because we protect them from the creatures of Grimm. I called Qrow and had him pick us up.

A bit later we arrived at beacon academy, the girl was taken to the medical wing, the three kids were safely transported home, and I now found myself in the office of Ozpin. "Yang did you hear anything of what we just said?" Qrow asked with a scowl on his face. "Nope" I said popping the p.

He sighed and then told me what they had said again. "we need you, to keep an eye on that girl. so you will be attending beacon academy with her, is that underst... YANG LISTEN TO ME"

After he explained again I was told to go home and start packing. as I did my thoughts never wavered from the mysterious and beautiful girl.