Decisions

"We still need to unpack..... and clean"

Blake

------

We were put into teams of 4, because Ruby and Weiss chose the same chess piece as Yang chose, we were put into a team, and the headmaster named us team Ruby, with Ruby being the leader, it wasn't a bad idea, she had good qualities, and suited the role of leader, but Weiss wasn't happy, I'm guessing miss Heiress wanted to be the leader, she was to self-absorbed to see the qualities that I saw in Ruby, and ended up yelling at Ruby in class. I studied everyone in our group, Ruby was the child like leader who seemed to have a different side to her at times, Weiss was the arrogant and cocky one, always questioning Ruby's actions. I was the quiet intelligent one, who knew the answer to anything they asked, and then there was Yang, she was the fiery one, she was energetic and funny, she was like the glue that kept all of these different personalities together. even though she was hyper she looked out for all of us, like a big sister. I watched Yang the most, she was interesting and she kept my attention.

We were walking back to our room, Ruby and Weiss left us to talk to each other, well I was guessing that Weiss was going to yell at her, but to them that's talking. as we were walking I kept glancing over at Yang, who was happily skipping along, but she looked like she was holding something in. soon enough she looked like she was going to burst, I decided to find out what was wrong before she self-destructed. "Yang, do you have something to say" I questioned. "iwannaknowyourbackstory" she blurted out to fast for me to hear, "ok, breath, breath, now tell me what you said again, but slower this time" I told her, she took a couple of breaths and calmed down. "I wanna know your back story" she said, I sighed. even after she saved me from the creatures of Grimm, I didn't reveal anything to her about me, all I told her was my name and that I had no where to go. "listen Yang, I just can't tell you, I want you to know the real me, and not judge how I am because of my story. hopefully one day I will be able to share it with you, but not now, not just as we are starting to get to know each other" I told her with my head down.

I felt her hand under my chin, pulling my head up to meet her gorgeous lavender eyes. "listen to me Blake, no matter how you were raised and grew up, I won't judge you. and you can tell me when you are ready, I'll wait however long for you" she said, I couldn't help the blush that appeared on my cheeks. She let to of my chin, I could see that her cheeks had darkened a bit, so it wasn't only me that felt embarrassed. we walked to the room, not looking at each other at all. once we got there Yang jumped onto my bed and grabbed a book from under my pillow, she threw it to me and I caught it, laying down on the ground and opening it up. Yang reached under my bed and pulled out a magazine that she had put there a couple of nights ago. We read in silence, it was a bit awkward because of what happened before and I was starting to get nervous. I kept feeling her eyes on me, but every time it glanced at her she was looking at her magazine. it was extremely nervous and decided to go for a walk.

I walked down the hall and passed Ruby, she nodded at me and continued on. I walked around the grounds for a bit. I noticed Weiss sitting on a bench, it looked like she was thinking so I let her be. I walked towards the training facility that was a couple of buildings over from the dorms. I walked in and noticed that there wasn't all that many people here, I doubt a lot of them knew that this place existed, even though it was so close to them. I walked over to a corner of the large building where there was a large mat. it was used for sparring or if you were going to use it by yourself, movement. it was a place for the women here at beacon, where we could move around and stretch our body to the max, mostly though those who used techniques like I do, some would say ninja movements, used it. I walked over and noticed that there was a dark green haired Faunus girl with cat ears there, doing gymnastic type movements. she did 3 cartwheels and a couple of flips. I watched as she tried to do a flip and turn but fell on her side. I walked up to her and held m hand out. she looked up at me and grabbed my hand, allowing me to help pull her up.

"You turned to much and your centre of gravity pulled you down, you need to turn your body less and put more force when you jump" I instructed her. She looked at me and then did as I instructed. she flipped and turned doing what I told her and made an almost perfect landing, I decided to spend some time there, helping her with her technique and teaching her, I felt a familiar pull towards her, not the same pull as I felt with Yang, but like with one of the younger girls that was in the white fang. I had taught that girl as well, treating her like a sister, that was the kind of feeling I was getting with this girl.

I left the training facility and noticed that the sky was a dark grey, not even the stars were visible, until a bit if the grey parted and noticed that he stars were just hidden behind the clouds. as they parted the moon shone through the light of it engulfing me, I always felt drawn to the moon. I decided to sit down, I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling. I suddenly felt someone next to me. I opened my eyes and stared at the bright yellow hair, my eyes following it to their face to notice lavender eyes staring at me. I put my head down and heard her sigh. "lets to back to the room, we need sleep for tomorrow" she said, getting up from the bench, I follow her to the room, but this time I held my head high, trying to show her that I was a confident person, trying not to make her sigh over me again. it was like an instinct in me, that I needed to show that I was a strong person.

We walked back to the room and went to bed, Ruby was already here, asleep on her bed surrounded by books and an empty mug which I'm guessing was once filled with milk since she doesn't drink coffee. Yang had jumped onto her bed, getting under the blanket. she looked at me, something in her eyes made me shiver. I quickly went to my bed and stared at the bottom of the bed that was on top of mine, knowing that the answers that I seek are just right above. it was difficult falling asleep knowing this, but when I did I felt at peace, dreaming of a certain fiery girl.