Loving the one you hate 1

Loving the one you hate (Part 1)

Kagura  and Sougo have been married since.Actually its an arranged marriage for alliance between two.

The higher-ups and the father of Kagura have set a deal with each other.To strengthen the bond and to have a progressive partnership, they planned to have marriage from each.

The higher-ups, instantly had a thought where to get the perfect man for the plan and it turned out that they want it from their police organization, Shinsengumi.
The chosen man, much to their dismay, was defiant at first. It took them rather, Hijikata a lot of trouble-- involving his head on fire, endless curses, hundred of knives coming his way etc--  before he agreed however still opposed to the idea.

On the other hand, Umibouzu begged and kneeled for Kagura who is now 20, to get married. Of course, Kagura swayed his idea away and adamantly refused but her father's stuborness irked her to the point of blowing up that she had no choice to oblige.

What they didn't know was that they were matched up with the last person they wanted to end up to. That's when all hell broke loose.

"Argghh sadist I can't believe I'm tied up with a jerk like you." Kagura sighed in irritation, cursing her father in her head.

"Who said I want this to happen,if anything, I am more annoyed than you are.Who wants to be married with a grotesque faced like you? In addition a gluttony monster." Sougo tched and stood up from his chair when Kagura grabbed his collar.

"What did you say you sadistic freak?!" A vein popped on the side of her forehead, her grip tightening.

Then they started a fight.This is how their lives went everyday but then one day...

"Oi,Wake up you sadist jerk." Kagura with her bed hair and all was currently clad in her bunny printed apron. She continuously poked her beloved husband to wake him up and annoy him at the same time, yeah that's the kind of wife she were.

"I don't want to.Go away" Sougo sluggishly raised his arm and let it fall down as he mumbled in his half-asleep state.

"C'mon,I made our breakfast no need for you to make ours"

"What!?What did you do?You might burn the kitchen again." And in a matter of seconds, Sougo was seen sprinting down to check their kitchen.

His eyes widen and closed after a moment with a tsk. He rolled his eyes and turned around as he heard his pain in the ass of a wife nearing behind him.

"Ahh China.You've done it again. How pleasant!" He nonchalantly muttered but the tint of annoyance in his voice wouldn't go unnoticed

"I-" she started but was cut off with a loud slam.

"You know what? I'm so tired of this.I can't believe I'm living this ridiculous life. Married with a failure like you." He was honestly just trying to provoke her,really. But of course, he was irritated, who wouldn't be? Anyway, Sougo was ready to receive a hard punch from the girl but what he saw, left him flabbergasted.

Kagura's face was painted red, he didn't know though if it was from anger or embarrassment. It only came to him that she was ashamed when he noticed her eyes going puffy, which not so long was followed by stream of tears. She chewed her lips as to stop herself from crying, this is where Sougo felt guilt creeping into his veins.

"China d-" he didn't even get to finish his sentence when she stormed out of their house but not forgetting to give him a hard slap on the face.

Sougo reached for his aching face and carressed his slightly bruised cheek.