11.10.17

Yeah hi. Author butting in. Yurio lost his diary...again. -_- *sigh* Guess I'll have to narrate his tale for today. So sit back, relax, and drink a nice Pumpkin Spice latte because this is gonna be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was currently fall in the small city of Hasetsu, Japan. The morning air was fresh sending autumn leaves flying. A little Russian/Japanese girl was holding a Russian teens hand. His eyes were red, watery from the crying he did earlier.

"Yura, you ok," the little girl questioned.

"I'm fine Victoria," he wiped his eyes, "Let's keep looking for your mom."

Never did Yurio thought he would be crying over the fact that he lost his diary. But there was more to his sadness. It wasn't just because he lost that precious book of his, it was everything happening in his life as well. Otabek left back to Kazakhstan after breaking up with him, then the two skaters he's learned to live with separated after some dumb fight.

Phichit was on the other side of the city, drinking Coca Cola.

"Yuuri, what happened?"

"Victor saw me with another guy," the Eros skater leaned on his hand, "I wasn't 'with' him! Victor misunderstood the whole situation."

"Then you should tell him," Phichit takes a sip out of his drink.

"How can I?"

"Think about Victoria, and Yurio. This problem is affecting them majorly," he looks at Yuuri with a hard look, "If you guys don't fix yourself's soon you're going to leave permanent damage on them."

Yuuri's eyes looked out the window. They were in a small cafe outside the city. The beach outside reminded him of the many times he would run with Victor for a morning run.

He stood up, and started to walk out.

"Where are you going Yuuri?"

"To fix things."

And with that Phichit looked down at his soft drink. The door bell jingled signaling Yuuri had left. The only thing Phichit can hope for now is that things turn out ok.

Victor sat in the small hotel room. It smelled like Yuuri's favorite dish, Katsudon. He put a piece of pork in his mouth. The sound of his soft chewing was heard, along with a delighted moan.

The peace was destroyed, when the hotel room door was slammed open.

"WHAT THE—Yuuri," Victor looked at him with anger then sadness. Yuuri ran to Victor to hug him. He just wanted a hug from his Russian man. Victor embraced Yuuri tightly, "Please tell me your sorry."

"I wasn't cheating on you," Yuuri cried, "That guy was just a fan. I promise."

"I believe you," Victor says in a quiet voice.

"GROSS!!!"

The two break their hug to see Yurio standing at the doorway with Victoria. Russian boy there, had a disgusted face. As much as he was happy they were back together again, he didn't like seeing them all mushy gushy with each other.

"MAMA PAPA!!!"

Victoria ran towards her *cough* gay *cough* parents. Soon enough the family of three were hugging really tightly. One might even say they were turning blue.

Yurio smiled, and turned on his heel. His work here was done.

"Yurio come join us," Yuuri opened his arms.

"Uh no."

"Come on your part of the family."

"F-Family," Yurio questioned. No one has ever really considered him a family member. He didn't even consider that he even had a family.

"Yes, you're our son now whether you like it or not."

Yurio shrugged. It wouldn't hurt right? Just one hug with the two gays, and his little sister.

Everything seemed to be in place again.

Everything seemed happy.

"Does it really seem happy Ms. Author," Phichit sat back sipping his drink. He looked up to the sky, "You're forgetting one thing...

                                     The OtaYuri."